Gearsberg (Fluff!)

(If any of you know more about Iceberg's personality please tell me. I know he's a workaholic but not much else was prominent. In this Gearsberg is already dating. Also sorry this was so short. I was kinda rushing to get it done. )

3rd Pov

Dr. Gears' assistant, Iceberg was currently doing some of Gears' paperwork. Gears was piled deep in paperwork and Iceberg wanted to help. Gears looked up smiling softly. While many people think that Gears can't feel emotions at all, that isn't true. He can feel emotions. He just doesn't feel them often. Gears then just kept working. Iceberg finished some of the paperwork, standing up and walking over to his boyfriend. (Oh boy... I can already see someone like Clef or Bright making a dirty comment) Kissing his cheek and hugging him. Gears blushed slightly at the action. "Wanna go get coffee!" Iceberg said, praying that Gears would except.

"Sure. Let's go." 

The two started walking down the hall, towards the cafeteria. Every now and again Iceberg would do something cute and Gears would blush. Other than that the walk wasn't that interesting. 

The two had finally gotten to the cafeteria. The site was ginormous and it took a bit getting from place to place. They both grabbed a coffee and sat down at a table with some fellow co-workers. They used Iceberg's nature as a workaholic to get him to do their paperwork though. One of the co-workers spoke up, (Who to use... Hmmm... I guess I'll use Bright.)  "Hey you two gays. (I have nothing against LGBTQ I promise!) " 

"You can't say anything Bright. Your gay for Glass." Gears spoke up. 

Bright seemed to be shocked, red rushing to his face. He quickly denied that. Clef then said something, " Are you sure?" 

Bright than said something about how Clef is gay for Kondraki (We all know this is true.)

The whole table sprung into a fight. A cold hand grabbed Gears' hand dragging him out of the room. Iceberg and Gears continued to hold hands walking down the hallway even after the lunchroom was nowhere in sight. They went all the way back to their shared office holding hands. Once inside Gears kissed the smaller male. Ice was shocked at first, it was unexpected. He melted into it. It was full of love. It made him remember why he loved Gears. They pulled away, their foreheads still resting on one another. Both of them wouldn't mind if they stayed like that forever. They had paperwork to do, though. Gearsberg both sat down and started working again knowing they would have their asses kicked if they didn't finish the very important paperwork. Gears then broke the comfortable silence, "Let's go out to dinner tonight." Ice was delighted to hear that but he just nodded in confirmation. 

(I'm sorry that wasn't really that long. I'll try harder next time. I hope you enjoyed and Happy Halloween!)