Fucking Can't

^^the place where Joe takes Rose in the forest.

Hello, everyone. I hope you like this chapter.

Listen to - Live while we're young by one direction. ( I miss them so damn much😭)

Enjoy

***
" Fucking get off me, you ugly, fat, woman. "

" Fat?? Oh god, did you call me fat? You.. You sophisticated pig. "

" Yeah, a fat elephant on a poor but ravishing and sexy pig. "

" Pigs are not sexy motherfucker."

" Even you aren't. "

"Bonnie, I swear to all my lollipops, tell your asshole to give me my cookie. "

" Evan, I swear to all the hot girls in bikinis in the world, tell your girl to get off me now. Ouchhhhhh. "

So I guess, you already know between whom this fight is going on. We all are seated in the living room where Ella made amazing cookies for all of us ( which of course only Joe and Frederick ate). They literally pounced on Ella and ate all the cookies.

But Ella-oh-Ella is ten times smarter than anyone would think. She said and I quote 'I already know all the plans going in Joe's manipulative mind' so she hid some cookies for herself.

But Joe, being so sneaky and smart, found all of them. So, currently, Ella is on top of Joe, barely an inch far away from chocking him to death while Joe has all the cookies clutched to his chest like his babies.

We all are seated in the living room, watching a netflix movie, but to be honest, the show in front of us was more entertaining than on T. V.

We all looked at them with amused faces while Bonnie was laughing her asses off looking at helpless Joe.

" Did I hear Joe Rider talking about some bikini models? " Bonnie dramatically glared at him angrily.

" Oh baby, come on. You know you are always gonna be my favourite girl. " Joe playfully winks at her.

" What? So what about me and Rose? You cheating scumbag. How dare you forget your best friends?You seriously do not want us to tell Bonnie all those embarrassing stories about you? " Ella laughs at him

Joe's face goes wide with embarassment. Poor Joe.

" Oh Bonnie, I tell you, we were in grade one, me, Joe and Rose. Let me tell you, he is a complete man whore. You better tie him on leash. So, at that time, there was this new girl who was a new admission.. "

Joe immediately got up and gave Ella all her cookies while silently asking her to shut up. But he should know better. No one can stop Ella. Not even Chris Hemsworth.

Okay.. So except him, no one.

" So,that girl once spilled some water on his pants. Now, Joe being so short tempered got angry on that girl and asked her to fix it. You won't believe what happened. " Before she could speak anything, she herself went into a big fit of laughter. Everyone looked at her confused while I laughed whole heartedly as I knew the story.

Joe silently asked me to shut her up but I smirked at him. Like hell, I can die to see Joe vulnerable.

" So... Oh god, when he asked her how will that stain dry quickly, she did something unexpected and hilarious. With one swift motion, she pulled his pants down while wickedly smiled at him saying- " See, no wet stains. All problems fixed. "

I know, I know, it was so hilarious. All of us laughed loudly while Joe hid his face on Bonnie's back. Bonnie was laughing while cupping his face and giving him a kiss on his forehead.