Samantha

Ronald Carter

Samantha Carter ( she is literally so cute)

Hey, guys, enjoy this one! Listen to ' Intentions ' by Justin Bieber ❤ he is the best

Listen to ' Intentions ' by Justin Bieber ❤ he is the best.

" How? How is she dead? " I asked after a pained silence.

" Me, I killed her! " Those words were enough to Shake the land beneath me.

" Noah, how? "

He took a deep breath and started.

" I was in high school and Ron was in his last senior year. He was all ready for taking up a job for us . Even sometimes, I worked with him. But my mom, she was a complete bitch. She insulted Samantha, and that tipped both of us off. In front of her, the men she brought would play with her. She was a little girl, she needed mother's affection . But she did not get any.

I could not bottle up anymore. I wanted to let all my emotions out. My frustration was killing me. And I found the best way,

Girls.

I slept with them. In easy words , I became a player. With my looks, girls would readily agree to it, not that I mind. I just wanted an outlet and they were readily providing me that for their sexual desires. So I played with them. Heck, people said I had already slept with 45% of girls in our school. Can you imagine how many hearts I would have broken, not that I had a heart of gold. I used girls like trash bins.

   It was about time when Ron brought a girlfriend to introduce to me. Cindy. My first impression towards her was, that she was a complete slut. She did not care a little about my brother. I could see it in the way she eye raped me everyday and batted her eyelashes flirtatiously. Anyways, I did it care. My brother was too oblivious. "

" What happened back then? "

" I was drunk in a party that night and could not drive home. That was when I met Cindy again. She offered me to drop me off as I was not in a good state to drive. And I made world's most stupid mistake to accept it.