Chapter 43- Truth and Dare again?

Oh helloooooooooo!

I know I am a lot late. Sorry. I haven't been able to answer your comments but thanks for being so patient with me.

This one is just amazing!!!
Amazing!!!

Please votes and comments. I need to know you all are liking my book so far.

I've written it very swiftly, if any grammatical errors, do point it out!

Enjoy!

***
"Ugh, the worst part of your dates? It ends." I sighed as he pulled over the car to our garage

"Well, I am really exhausted right now, after such a long hectic day, I feel I have not slept in ages." Ryan replied and I totally understood. He has a very hectic schedule and he tried to squeeze out our date in between so it really means so much to me. "then, let's go, grumpy pants" He parked the car in the garage and we moved towards the mansion and the lights were on with a lot of laughter ringing in my ears.

I guess the night doesn't end here.
Out of all sudden, I felt my hand grabbed from behind and I let out a surprised shriek before Ryan pressed my back to a pillar. "What the fuck was that, dumbass? " Looking into the amusing glint in his eyes, I let out a nervous laugh.

"You do realise a date doesn't end without a final goodbye kiss? "
Oh come on!

"And you do realise, my brother is out there with a gun in his hand. It's surprising he let me go on this date with you. "

"Oh, why would he not allow it? "

"A few days back, he came to me and strictly informed me, to not to lead myself any further with you because.. What do you say it? This place is full of dark secrets and you, apparently are the most unsafe one. "

His brows arched. "I am not afraid of that donkey. The only reason I'm keeping it up with him is because he's your brother, duh. I'll need his blessing when he walks down the aisle with you. " He smirked at me.

Oh god, Ryan.

"You think I'm gonna marry you? Ugh, my standards aren't that low. "

"You won't be saying that when I'll kiss you the next minute. " His smile was so big and addictive, I wished I could kiss it.
He pressed onto me that I was almost leaning onto the poor pillar, brought my face close to his, both of us closed our eyes and before I could register what's happening-

"Ethan, you need to understand my personal space. Why do you keep on doubting me every second? "

We heard Caroline come out of the mansion behind a furious Ethan who was running his hand through his hair frustratingly.

Okay, this is definitely not our place to watch it. I signalled Ryan and we turned ourselves to the back of the mansion where I could just see black lands and big trees. Wow, this is so creepy.

Doesn't anyone find out this place? The cops? Any other wanderer lurking around? Do these people kill them too?

As if hearing my thoughts, Ryan told me that the place is high above and between dense trees. To anyone looking at this place, all they will be able to see is the tree tops. And well, there's a secret way to get out of this area to catch the town roads and it's very secretive.

Amazing, mafias are very smart. Remind me not to piss any kind here.

We just stood there, close, looking at the stars above the deep, black sky and letting the cold breeze envelop us into each other's warmth.