Not mine to Kiss

Hey everybody . So, some secret revealing chapter, hope you enjoy it.

Listen to Starving by Hailee Stanfield.

*******""

He was kissing me.

Ryan was kissing me.

Ryan Andrew King was kissing me- fucking Rose Megan Parker.

Is this a damn dream?

No, because I could feel the warmth of his lips through my whole body. He put his soft lips on mine and I could not think straight. Complete feeling of euphoria and bliss took over me as I felt weak on my knees.  Am I  hallucinating or is this for real?

I was still struggling with the fire rushing out through my whole body when I felt a tug, rather a squeeze on my waist.

That is when I realised that I was so shocked that I was completely still when I should have responded. He was demanding me to kiss him back.

I immediately started moving my lips against his as the kiss became more agressive second by second

He tasted the same, all sweet and sour at the same time , the taste that I always craved for. It brought back the old memories and made me smile. He can make me feel the way no one can make me feel.

He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and brought me impossibly closer where I could feel our chests pressed heavily against each other. I could feel his heart beating faster. I was satisfied knowing that only I can make him feel like this.

I wasted no second in wrapping my hands around his neck and running my fingers over his soft hair.

Wow.

I thought I would go crazy anytime because of the adrenaline in the atmosphere and my body. He slid his warm tongue in my mouth and we both fought for dominance, none of us trying to give up.

We kept playing with our tongues and he tried to enter my mouth but my tongue came in between.I would not allow him to have access over my whole mouth. No, it was me  dominating  this time and I  had decided that.

He made a sexy groan knowing that I would not just give up. I felt him smirk against our kiss.

And then, out of all of a sudden, he slammed my mouth with such force that I was taken aback for a heartbeat. He started kissing me so hastily and roughly. Our mouths molded against each other and none of us stepping back to breathe.

It felt completely right.

We kept kissing roughly and I felt cold wall on my back with his whole body completely pressed against mine. He kept sliding his tongue in my mouth and I felt myself giving up.

Just then he nibbled my bottom lip and bit it hard which caused me to moan very loudly and him to smirk triumphantly as he at last won.

He ran his tongue over my whole wet mouth and bit at places to remind me who was in charge between us. He kept kissing roughly which made me gasp for breath but he just would not back off. I needed oxygen but he would not let me.
I tried to leave the kiss for breathing but he shut my mouth.
This was to remind me never to challenge him as he was the one who was dominant. And it will always be him.

I started panting which made him back off a little to give me access over oxygen but as soon as I took some breaths, he guided his mouth on mine without any second.

What the hell is this guy made up of? Does he not need oxygen to breathe?

He lifted me a little and wrapped my legs around his torso with walls support and held me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck to restrain myself from falling and he took me to the bed.