Saved

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for so long. Here's new one.

Listen to " Take me to church" By Hozier.

Votes and comments.

****

" Fucking asshole. How dare you even touch her? "

I heard Ryan's voice echoing in the bathroom full of anger and rage. Before I could understand what was even happening, I heard a huge scream from Damien as blood spluttered out of his mouth but Ryan mercilessly kept punching and hitting him. There was no point even in fighting back because I knew Ryan was hella lot stronger than him

He threw Damien's body on the floor as if it was a toy and kept kicking him. The floor was already full of blood and the sight was devastating. My cries were completely inaudible because of Damien's screams.

Ryan had to stop or else it would result in death of Damien.

I called his name but he just wouldn't hear me. He just kept punching his guts and face and stomach. Ouch.

I slowly cautiously walked behind Ryan and put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it. He immediately tensed at first but then relaxed and took a deep breath.

" You will kill him Ryan. "

He stopped hitting him and turned towards me where I knelt on the floor just like him.

" He deserves it. " His deep voice sent shivers to my body because in my whole life I hadn't hear him talking with so anger and hatred. I kept quiet as I saw the limping body of Damien who was unconscious because of the beatings.

We sat on the floor in the same position while the only voice that could be heard was our breathings. I slowly went near him and put my hand on his shoulder with teary eyes.

" Ryan I am-"

" What? " He snapped angrily at me before I could even say anything.

" First of all, you stupidly dance with a random guy who is not just someone but a gangster then you come alone in the washroom where. Do you know how much worried I was. It felt as if... I followed you behind to check if you are okay but waited outside. You don't come for a long time and here I find you trapped in Damien's clutches. What the actual fuck? How can you be so careless Rose, the last time i knew you were the nerdy perfect girl who never-"

Before he could even say anything, I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tight. This caught him off guard but soon returned the hug by wrapping his arms around my waist with great strength. I felt the warmth in our hug. The same warmth I used to feel before. The affection. It all came back.

It was as if the attraction between us had never worn off. It was just shielded by misunderstanding and hatred.

" Ryaaannnnnn." I stopped him before he could even again ramble something to me angrily. I had honestly never seen him so angry. But he calmed down in our hug.

" Thankyou so much. I... I thought he would... He... " But I couldn't complete the sentence because soon my tears started to come out again.

" Ryan I don't want to be here. I feel so unsafe. Why can't I have my early life back? Why? " I started clutching his already ruined coat with my hand and buried my head in his neck.

" Shhh. It's all over. You seriously think I would let anyone touch you. Yes. This was close. But I promise, I will never ever leave your side from now on. Trust me please. " He asked me with begging eyes.

I will never ever leave your side from now on.

" Promise? " I looked at him deeply with my puffed eyes.