Chapter 3- Way to Mexico

Ronnie^^ you will meet him in this chapter

     I looked at the photo of me and Ryan in my mobile and pushed back the tears. I remember when we took the photo. It was Christmas, my favorite festival. I have always loved Christmas. We all went to the Riverside after the Christmas dinner and Ella took our photo. I am laughing at something that he said and he is looking at me with his beautiful smile and twinkling eyes. In the background, I could see Joe making clown faces and was gagging pointing at us. I laughed at how funny he looked. Those were hella days.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, is that all that I have got in my life? He does not and never deserved my love.

Was it a sin to love him? Was it a mistake make him my life. Was I waiting for this day when he would just leave me?

Currently, I am sitting in a plane with my arms shaking uncontrollably. All the expenses of the flight, the hotel, and other expenses are being paid by my company and for that, I am very glad. It is difficult for me to even buy some good food and clothes, forget about the luxury. Currently, I am relying on my old clothes and the money that I made after working for hours and hours in my company, cafes, libraries, babysitting, oh God, the list goes on and on. My savings that I had all these years were gone in my flat rent and other important things.

Its been months since I've travelled in a plane and its scaring the hell out of me. I have a very scary fear of heights. But It isn't because I am afraid but because its the first time I am not travelling with them. Ever since I was small, I had my strong big brother to be with who would never go of my hand during whole journey. Evan would sooth me and make me calm. A sense of protection and safety would come inside me to calm my nerves whenever I am nervous. Today there's no hand to hold mine, to assure me I am never going to hurt myself.

As the plane started taking off, I gave a nervous sigh which I was holding since a long time. I tied my seat belts and opened my file to divert myself and avoid looking outside the window.

I wondered what Evan would say to me in this situation.

"Princess, clutch my hand tightly .I will be your protector to the point that my blood starts clotting and my skin becomes pale and my hand is drenched in cold  sweat." He would wink at my helplessness

I laughed at that thought.

Okay Rose, calm yourself . Everything"s gonna be fine. You need to trust in yourself. You alone are capable to protect yourself.

Rose, you are nervous to be in a plane alone? Grow up yourself man you are 20 years old not a 2  year lad.

Yeahh, that's a point. Even when I know my inner voice is just useless and non-motivating, sometimes it uses its brains. Thanks to god it proved it has a one.

I'm right here, I can hear whatever you say.

Ugh.. I need to stop reading werewolf books.

I thought of having a good nap before I reach me destination. But, God still wasn't satisfied with me being so pissed off . SO, he sent another troublemaker for me.

"Hello, I'm Ronnie and you?" The person next to me called me. I looked at him and couldn't help wonder he really looked attractive. He had brown hair which looked very soft and green eyes. He hd dimples which rely looked cute on him. Ahha.

"Rose Parker." I gave him a smile and hoped he took the clue of leaving me alone.

"You going where?"

"Mexico"

"Fun or business?"

"Business"

"First time?"

"First time."

"Love its weather?"

"Yeah" Dude, I don't even know how is the weather there. Though, I have done some interesting research on top 10 places to visit in Mexico.

But the guy next to me...
Trust me he is annoying me a lot I can't breath. I am keeping my conversations limited but he is just...

"Not a much talker? Well, you could use some company while we endure this flight bore together?"

"Actually, no not like that, I am not in a  good mood today"

"Bad day at work?"

"Bad day at work." I don't know why I kept twisting his questions into answers.

"Lets play a game?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I said lets play a game."

I heard what you said, stupid!!

"What exactly its about?"

"Lets entertain the passengers"

This was something I loved. To trouble people every now and then. I still remember how they would join their hands in front of me

"Ok, but how exactly?"

"We'll have a competition. Let's see who pisses off these passengers the most. You can do anything. But just make these people so irritated that they get fed up of us. Game on?"

I thought for a sec..Can you do it Rose?

Ofcourse yes Rose, do it

"Game on"