A pissed off Ryan

Hey, everyone! Enjoy this one, it is quite interesting.
Recap- Ryan saw Noah and Rose kissing but Rose had pulled back.

I feel like such a proud mother.  I've raised you better Rose.
I have got a request from wattpadiers for making a cover for me, well, I would gladly agree to. That would be awesome

Go on.
**

Oh fuck!

I stared in his beautiful green eyes until he broke the gaze. His eyes were completely dark and rage was flowing through his body. It scared me. He looked like a complete monster. But one thing that i could see in his eyes was hurt. He was hurt.

Hurt.. Because of me. I hurt him. How could I do to someone who is the most important person for me?

As if he did not hurt you.

Oh yeah!

He clenched his jaw hard and moved towards the door and shut it with a huge slam.

Ouch

I turned towards Noah to see him seeing everything with wide eyes.

" I have never seen him so angry in these damn six months. " He whispered. " I hope I make it out alive tomorrow. " He sighed and turned towards me.

" I am sorry Hazel. It is just that I couldn't control my emotions. I understand you do not reciprocate the feelings. How stupid was I to even think that... Oh.. Anyways, be careful. " He said with an upset face and moved inside the mansion.

What the actual fuck is this.

I entered the mansion and the first thing I see is a puzzled look on Ella and Joe's face. They were seated on a couch and staring at the staircase looking at something.

" Hey! " I announced my arrival.

" Rose.. " Joe came to me and said in a subtle tone.

" What did you mess up again? "

" What? I.. I.. "

" Ryan came inside some moments ago with a face that can make someone piss in his pants immediately. And Noah came after some time as if he already had pissed in his pants. So it was easy to figure out it is connected to you. " Ella explained her theory while I gave her a pointed look.

" Seriously though, you know how much crazy Ryan has been since evening?

He has not even eaten anything since afternoon. I told him to have something but he replied saying he will eat once he knows you are safe in front of him.

It is a surprise he has not burnt the mansion down because of anger. He was furiously talking with Tony and shouting at him for being so reckless and letting you out without him. He continuously was trying your phone but you would not answer. You know how much worried he was? If it weren't for Noah to send Ethan about your location which was basically hours after, Ryan was ready any moment to search you." Joe said.

" It is just because he is jealous. " I assured them.

" Oh please Rose, we are not stupid for fuck sake. He was worried. There is a difference between being worried and being jealous.
He did not even talk about Noah, he was all blabbering, saying what if she is hurt, what if she runs away, what if she is afraid, and all that shit. My ears started bleeding. " Ella scrunched her nose in disapproval.

" We got carried away. I swear it was not my intention. "

" But you should not be so cruel with him. He is trying to cool the tension between you both and you are building your walls even more higher. I bet he got so hurt that you did not even care enough to call him.