Carter Brothers

Heyya guys, what's up? Another update. I told you this would be a plotting twist and I am on my words. Hope you enjoy it.

Listen to 'Hey Brother' by Avicii. It matches today's update😂

"What do you call a honey bee which cannot make up his mind? "

" What? "

" Come on.Rose.This one is very funny I swear. Just think"

" Noah you have been saying this since last 15 minutes. I am literally tired of your lame jokes. "

" Oh please. Just think? "
Hmm..
What type of person asks these questions? Goddamit.

" Ok. I quit. What's the answer? "

" A MAYBE" That's what he answered casually. And my heart just burst out of its ribcage in agony.

Oh

My

God

" I think my conscience just desires to be dug in a 100 feet deep grave (where there are cookies of course) and wants to slam it's head hard on a big door and before that all, it really is urging me to kick your ass so hard that you would be limping for the rest of your life! "

And the car came to an abrupt halt. Noah  made a fake scary face and turned towards me
" Whoa, Sassy Rose is back. That's interesting. It's really amusing seeing you giving threats while your face looks cute."

"You know what Dumbass, I would really like to continue flirting with you but for now,  I am really pissed off and I would appreciate if you would drive fast. If I continue talking with you for the next 5 minutes, maybe I will explode. " I huffed out giving him a warning with my death glare.

" Okay, chillax, it's not even 10 minutes far. Sorry. But weren't my puns super funny? "

I gave him a dead panned face.

" Yeah, and I swear if you utter a single word, then  maybe afterwards  your face would be more funnier. "

" Sorry, sorry I surrender. "

And then atlast I peacefully turned towards the window to enjoy the weather without any disturbance from the rascal besides me. It really felt good to breathe fresh air of the place because I was really homesick of the mansion. I had already spent 15  to 20 days there and i hadn't completely seen Mexico.

The roads were as clean as water and the streets were not at all noisy maybe because of the part of Mexico near the forest ( where we live now) is isolated but i could se many houses and beutiful shops since it was still very far from us.

The sky was clear and we swiftly rode in the empty streets. I wonder how it would be in California. We are not very used to empty places there. Hence, it even feels weird to roam in a very unknown place.

I diverted my attention to Noah and wondered why was he unusually very quiet because it is impossible for him to not to speak for more than two minutes.
Ok, so the countdown begins.

Five.. He will speak about hot girls

Four.. Or else about Emma Watson

Three... Nah, about Marvel Movies

Two.. Umm... I think about soccer.

One.. I bet he would start abusing Sylvain.( that would be my favourite)

"Okay, so I have one more pun and it is really funny"

And I banged my head on the car window.