Chapter 47- Safe Home

~Safe home/we all need some place where we can feel safe.

Rose's POV^^

The feeling of Deja vû, it's either an amazing feeling, or a terrible one.

And when the rock bottom hits too hard, all of it comes rushing in. For me, the endgame never turns out even the slightest good.
I'm totally numb right now, with arms around myself to give myself a little comfort I can provide and look at the terrifying scene in front of me.

Where Ryan was beating the shit out of Alexander.

I couldn't look away, my eyes were glued to the scene as I looked at Alexander struggling to fight back but Ryan strongly kicked him again while Alexander coughed out blood.

There was a lot of blood everywhere and it made me nauseous.

That is when I got distracted as a pair of arms locked around me and I breathed in the familiar scent of comfort. Evan was here. To protect me, after all.

I looked upwards to meet his eyes, and his had tears flowing down his cheeks while he was furiously wiping mine. I didn't know what happened after that, but I broke down entirely in his arms and started crying like I have never in my entire life. He wrapped his arms around me, but realised I wasn't decent and closed his eyes, clenching his jaw. His T shirt was clearly torn, I can guess from the fights with Alexander's men outside. So he wrapped a hard bed sheet around me and enveloped me into his arms.

I couldn't hear a single thing throughout. It was as if I had gone deaf or still, I don't know but everything felt so slow, so scary.

The last hour in this room flashed across my eyes and for a second, I was teleported to the back of the car months back. Same situation. Same circumstances. But different people and a different tragic end.

I could feel myself going through all of it, again. Hell, I could even feel their hands all over me as they tried to resist my legs and arms from moving and tore open my dress.

It was almost as if reliving the same thing again, with the same pain.

The worst part of it all was, that I was awake the entire time they played with me for their fun and then kicked me out in a shady alley with nothing decent on me and my body covered in blood. I looked at me. I was right . My thighs, where Alexander digged his nails too hard had blood all over them.

I tried to breathe in between my tears. I took sharp intakes of breath but none of it would reach my lungs and my eyes felt dizzy.

I realised I was having a panic attack.

Immediately, my hands went flying to my neck, trying to unblock the choke while sobbing furiously. I could still hear Ryan throwing punches at Alexander and I tried to reach out to him, to sought his comfort, to hear him say I was okay but I could not see him because everything was dizzy around me.

"Ry-"

There was nothing more I could speak of.

Evan realised the situation and called Ryan out. But he didn't listen to anyone and continued assaulting the beast below him. I grew frenzy.

And at last, Evan shouted at the top of his voice, calling out Ryan that made me flinch and his voice boomed.

Ryan stopped abruptly and looked at us swiftly and I could see the realisation of where we were sink in his eyes.

His eyes, which were blood shot red, completely ravenous. His face was void of emotion and for a second, I couldn't recognize him. I looked at the unconscious Alexander and back in his eyes again and put my arm forward to call out to him.