"I like jealous taehyung better I guess." Jungkook smirked.

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung placed a hand on jungkook's thigh going closer to his manhood. "You know, my dad's coming home late tonight..."

"Is that an invitation?"

"Maybe..." Taehyung bit his lip seductively.

It didn't take long for them to leave the cafe and hail a taxi to Taehyung's house. All the way trying their best to keep their hands to themselves. Once they entered Taehyung's house, jungkook was all over him. Kissing and biting down on his lips. Taehyung pulled him closer, kissing him with the same vigour. Jungkook titled Taehyung's head deepening the kiss, rubbing their tongues together, setting both of them on fire. Taehyung was moaning into jungkook's mouth, his hands going under jungkook's shirt to feel his solid abs. He pushed jungkook back breaking the kiss, jungkook's back hitting the wall just as Taehyung's lips attacked his neck.

They hastily threw their shoes off once taehyung established a bright red mark on his boyfriend's neck. He took jungkook's hand and led him upstairs to his room. Taehyung took off jungkook's jacket and threw it on the floor then going for his t-shirt and doing the same. He kissed jungkook's chest until the white skin was glowing red. Jungkook moaned Taehyung's name letting him do what he wants. He watched taehyung go down his chest with his tongue licking his abs while unbuckling his belt.

Jungkook's eyes softened then. He held Taehyung's arms and pulled him up. Taehyung thought he wants to kiss again so he leaned in but the tears in jungkook's eyes stopped him. He frowned cupping jungkook's cheeks.

"What's wrong?"

If jungkook was being honest then even he didn't know what just happened. One moment he's going crazy with the thoughts of his boyfriend doing nasty things with him and then the other, his heart is exploding and there's a surge of a vividly familiar emotion going all through his body. He gasped because it was so sudden.

"I'm just happy.." jungkook smiled bringing taehyung closer to him and kissing him on the lips.

This time they kissed rather gently. No teeth or tongue involved. Just soft lips molding into each other in a perfect rythme. Taehyung was taken aback but he enjoyed it nonetheless. He felt his heart melt as jungkook secured him in his arms, kissing deeper, more passionate.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung breathed into jungkook's mouth breaking the kiss.

Jungkook smiled pecking taehyung again before hooking his arm under Taehyung's knees and carrying him bridal style. He never once broke the eye contact, placing taehyung down on the bed, fingers collecting the fabric of taehyung's shirt pulling it over his head. Jungkook kissed him again, cradling his head and slowly pushing him down, laying taehyung on the soft covers as if he were delicate china. He hovered over taehyung now kissing his neck as his hand went down to undo his jeans. Jungkook trailed kisses down Taehyung's chest and abdomen. He kissed Taehyung's naval taking off Taehyung's jeans and boxers.

Taehyung bit his lips arching his back as he felt jungkook's fingers lightly trace his hard dick, lips sucking on his nipple.

"Kookie..." Taehyung moaned.

"Tae... My Tae..." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's collarbone.

"Mmm... Want you.." Taehyung threaded his fingers through jungkook's hair. 

"We can't baby.." jungkook kissed Taehyung's chin.

"Please.. jungkook.." taehyung bucked his hips upwards rubbing against jungkook's clothed hard-on.

"Fuck me.." taehyung whined when jungkook pushed his hips down.

"Baby, it's a school night.."