Eden woke up to her phone ringing. She rubbed her eyes and saw it was her publicist, Marie who had called. She picked it up and answered, "Hello?" in a groggy voice.

"Oh my god, Eden, are you still sleeping?"

"Yeah, Millie, Lili, Emilia, and I had a girls' night."

"Well, you better get your ass up. Winona called. An interview had been booked by her, with Claire, for one p.m. and it's already 9 am, so you need to come as quickly as you can."

"What? First of all, Claire is a bitchy interviewer, ready to twist my words at any moment, and second of all, why all of a sudden?" She ignored a "Shut up, dumbass," from Emilia.

"Just get here, we need to deal with it quickly, you need a clear up."

Eden groaned and sat up. She informed the girls and went up to her room. She took a quick shower and got changed.

She took quick steps out the door of the mansion. The door slammed shut behind her, and she hurried to the car.

"Moody bitch." Jonah mumbled, as he had been woken up by the loud slam.

"Language!" Dexter said. Jonah turned and saw him in the kitchen, making pancakes. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

.

"And do not comment on what happened on the Saturday show. If she asks, you're supposed to brush it aside smoothly. Can you do that?" Maria asked Eden.

"Hopefully, yeah." Eden wiped her palms on her jeans. It was going to be a recorded interview, and so, she had to be careful with her words, because her expressions wouldn't be there.

"Eden! Lovely to see you." Claire came up and hugged Eden. She hugged back.

"Nice to see you too, Claire." She smiled.

The interview went on, and Eden either shot down or genuinely answered the questions. Once it was over and Claire had left, she sighed. "Finally!"

"That woman is very sneaky, but I'm happy with how you handled it." Marie offered her a glass of liquid that looked like wine. She looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

Marie rolled her eyes. "It's apple juice, nitwit. I know you don't drink."

Eden smiled and took a sip.

.

Lili walked down the stairs. She saw Liam and smiled at him.

"Hey!" Liam said back.

"Morning." Lili said.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah... you?"

"Oh, I always sleep well."

"Ok..."

"I mean, I'm not the princess and there isn't a pea under the mattresses..."

Lili looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You know, the story of the princess and the pea..." He scratched his head.

Lili laughed and pinched his cheek. "I need to get going. I have an appointment." She took her leave.

"You're a total dingus." Chase laughed.

"A blubbering fool." Dean said.

"A blushing idiot." Jonah sat beside Chase.

Liam rolled his eyes.

Emilia walked down the stairs. "Your not-so-subtle attempt at flirting most probably went unnoticed, because of how terrible you are at it."

"Seriously, you can't flirt, like, at all." Millie joined Emilia on the staircase.