-𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤♡-

(E.D)

It was a saturday afternoon , you were laying flat on your stomach earphones in listening to your favorite song for the fourth time.

"Y/n, come downstairs." Your mom called to you. You took out your headphones and ran down the stairs. The smell of freshly baked brownies filled your nostrils. You reached the kitchen and saw your mom taking out brownies. "What's the occasion that you need to make brownies?" You asked her, raising one eyebrow in confusion.

"We got new neighbors, you're going to take this to them now." She said and handed me the brownies. New neighbors? You hoped they didn't have annoying little kids. Maybe there's a girl your age you thought.

You and your mother walked next door and knocked on their door. In only a matter of seconds the door opened, revealing a boy. A very good looking boy. Your mouth was agape as you looked him up and down. He noticed and he winked at you.

"Here. Brownies." You said nervously and handed him the brownies. You mentally face palmed yourself for being so awkward.

"Thank you?" He said. You took a deep breath and tried acting normal. "Sorry, um my mom saw that you guys recently moved in and this is our way of saying welcome to the neighborhood." You said. He smiled, "Thank you, my mom and brother are going to love these. They're upstairs unpacking right now but i'll tell them you stopped by. I'm Ethan Dolan by the way." You nodded. "Y/n Y/l/n." you said extending your hand but quickly put it back when you realized he couldn't shake hands with the brownies in his hand.

"Hey, I got to finish unpacking but thanks for the brownies and I hope to see you again." He said and gave a soft smile to you. "Of course, I definitely think you'll see me again considering my house is literally right next to you."

"Righttt! Well i'll see you around y/l/n." He said looking you up and down then closing the door. You walked back home and went inside.

Out of the people in the world to be your neighbor you wouldn't of expected someone as attractive as him. You hoped you would be able to have another conversation with him.

You went upstairs and put your earbuds back in, realizing you didn't pause it your phone was dying. You went over to your desk to get a charger and looked out the window, your bedroom window and his house's window matched each other.

You smiled and hoped it would be his room. Just as you thought that you seen the light turn on and since they didn't have blinds on yet you could see right through. It was Ethan, he was dancing to some song you didn't know since you couldn't understand the words.
He was jumping up and down and singing along. You giggled as you watched him. You could see his mom come in his room and tell him something.

He went near the window and turned off the music and he looked up and saw you staring at him like you were joe from the show you. You immediately dropped to the floor hoping he didn't think you were some creep.

"Take a picture it will last longer." You heard. You slowly got up and saw ethan's head halfway out the window yelling to you.

You opened your window, "I wasn't staring for your information I was just casually looking out of my window." You said. He smirked. "Sure you were y/l/n." You laughed and shook your head. "What's your number?" he asked.
Your eyes widened. He wanted your number? You decided to play a little hard to get. "Talking like this is perfectly fine for me, what would you need my number for?" He shook his head. "My head gets cold really easy." You laughed. "Is that so? Well in that case i guess you'll just have to figure out another way to talk to me." You could see his face turned into disappointment and he walked away.

You regretted saying that and waited there to see if he was coming back. He didn't. A few more minutes went by and he came back and closed his window. He held up a sign that said "hey" How cliché, you thought. "What is this a taylor swift music video?" You yelled to him. "Hey I wish it was so I could be with a pretty girl like you." He said flirtatiously. You blushed. "My number is 987-654-321!" You said, finally giving your number to him. "I think i'm good, I like talking out the window like this." He replied. "Well then, taylor swift music video it is." you said. "Only if I get you just like the music video." He said with a wink.

Let's just say, things ended up like the music video. He got the girl.