Computer screen❁♡

•Grayson Imagine
•Not Requested
•Warnings? No
•kinda short; 567 words

I craved his touch that I had never felt; and I miss the softness of his hair, because I am sure that it is. I long to stare into his eyes, not a computer screen, and be able to reach out to let me hold him and he hold me.
And I wonder if he's shorter than his online pictures or If his nose is slightly crooked or if his freckles were more than the few I could see on the computer screen.
And does he smell like cologne or not? I wish I knew.
And when he kisses, does he kiss gently or as though his life depends on it.
I wish I knew.
Would I ever know?
Would I even know?

I wonder if he wonders the same about me."

I closed my journal and put down my pen. I then picked up my phone and swiped left, bringing my phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n."

As soon as I heard the voice I immediately knew who it was.

"Gray." I smiled

"Hello love. How are you today?"

"Good because you called me,"

"I was surprised you never call me on phone."

"Yeah well I'm not near a computer right now and I just saw something and it reminded me of you so I decided to call ya and check in."

"Oh aw where are you?"

"At ...coffee.. café."

"A coffee café.. is that a place in Cali?"

"Yeah um..anyways I got you some flowers. They were supposed to be a surprise but it's kinda ruined somehow. Can you go check if they're there?"

"Awwe you got me flowers? How sweet of you."

"Yes I know I know." He laughed.

I smiled and ran down the stairs and up to my front door. I turned my door knob and opened it then immediately looked down to see if the flowers were there but instead there were shoes. My eyes looked up and met with those beautiful brown eyes I've only seen through a screen. My eyes widened and I took my phone from my ear into my pocket. I then practically jumped into his arms.

"Grayson oh my what are you doing here?!"

"I have a special delivery for a special girl." He winked and handed me my absolute favorite flowers.

I took them and sniffed them. It brought a bigger smile to my face then there already was. I looked up at him admiring everything I couldn't before.
I hugged him once more very tightly. He did smell like cologne.
He pulled away after a minute and looked straight into my soul. At least that's what it felt like.
Something I have longed for.
His eyes kept hovering over my lips. My face and his got closer by the second. I took me a minute to get the courage but I closed the small gap between us with a sweet kiss on his lips. It was short but you bet it was the best I've had.
He does kiss ever so gently.

"You're supposed to be in California what are you doing here Gray?"

"I couldn't wait any longer. I had to see you. In real life."

I smiled widely. I was so happy and so surprised. It was nice to finally see him without a computer screen separating the both of us.