❁♡Maps❁♡

-Grayson imagine
-Based on the song maps by maroon 5
-Warnings//drinking and partying
-3rd person
-Requested? Nope
❁♡

Y/n held up two dresses to herself to try and get Grayson's opinion on which she should wear to Grayson's friends party that they'd be attending that night and y/n was excited. She was definitely a party person and to be going to one with the guy she loved was a win. Grayson was no help to her so she gave up trying and went to lay her head on his chest.

She was super ecstatic to go to this party. She would much rather go out to a party then to stay at home and have another lazy day.
This friend of his threw some of the best parties in LA so of course she had to look presentable.

When she got to the party, a huge smile was painted across her face. Grayson was holding her hand trying to dodge all of the people in the way of their path. Grayson finally let go of y/n's hand to hug his friends. Y/n walked away with some of hers.

She danced with her friends while Grayson watched for a bit. He was mesmerized by the way her hips swayed to the beat and how extremely gorgeous she looked whilst doing it.
Y/n was truly a gift. She was everything he dreamed of and was so blessed to be able to hold her at night and kiss her.

Grayson's friends kept pouring him drinks on top of drinks and of course being Grayson, he downed them quickly like there was no tomorrow but his eyes kept wandering back to the girl he was truly in love with. His friend noticed and pulled him away into the other room, hoping to get him to loosen up and have some fun without watching y/n the whole time.

In the room there was lots of alcohol and red solo cups on the floor. He didn't mind though. He was there to have some fun and get his mind of things.

although, he did notice the brunette girl with piercing blue eyes in the corner whom looked oddly familiar. He looked again closer this time and realized it was his old friend, Sasha. They talked for a bit and got to catch up on everything while they drank something strong.

Sasha was getting very oddly close to the boy. Touching his face and holding onto his arm. Getting closer after each word. She was overstepping the limit he had but he was too drunk to focus on that and realize her full intentions.

She pulled the boy away into another room with an open door and got him closer to her. Their faces almost touching. He could smell the strong alcohol in her breath as she somehow got closer and closer to him.

Her hands went to his hair and his jaw. Grayson was still completely oblivious to her actions. Sasha wasn't stopping it either. She smashed her lips onto his. Grayson was a little shocked at first and tried to stop her in the politest way possible. He looked over to see the girl he loved in the door frame staring at them with her mouth wide open and one single tear on her cheek. Y/n's face was full of mixed of emotions.

He tried to explain how he had got into this but y/n didn't want to have it.
Grayson's friends were all trying to stop him and talk. But all he wanted to do was chase after the girl he lost.

Y/n ran out the house and onto the edge of the sidewalk.
A man tried touching her and tried to get her to buy something. She refused multiple times and when she was done with him she pushed him off of her. The man still tried but y/n turned around and stopped dead in her tracks to stop him from asking anymore questions, distracting her from the car that was coming her way in full speed.

"Miss please."

"N-"

before anyone could register what had happened, y/n was on the ground covered in blood looking completely lifeless.

Grayson rushed into the hospital and ran towards the desk trying to get answers on where his beloved y/n was.

He tried and tried to get information on where his girlfriend was but no one would say anything.

He pushed past everyone and ran into the surgery room to see her.
She looked absolutely terrible but grayson was so hurt and lost to realize that y/n was there covered in bruises, cuts and blood.

He was pushed out of the room with lots of protest against him leaving, he finally obliged.
But as soon as he left y/n's heart had nothing to beat for anymore.
She gave up on him.

Y/n died that night. The night where she thought he had cheated on her. She died thinking he was a cheater. The night he was going to show her the house key. To the house that he had saved up his money to buy for the two of them. He was completely ready for a future with her.

But for y/n and Grayson there was no longer a future.

❁♡