❁♡You Make Everything Better❁♡

-Ethan Imagine
-Warnings? Not really
-Just some fluff and other stuff lol
-requested?-no I got this idea off Tumblr.
❁♡

For you, it was the worst day you've had in a long time. With the stormy weather that ruined plans. It was pouring and gloomy but that didn't faze you because all your mind could think about was how your ex- boyfriend of one year had cheated on you.
On your face were mascara stains and your eyes were red & puffy, probably worrying the strangers walking around you, but it was hard for you to even care.

Fortunately, you did not. Your thoughts tended to be the worst when you had powerful emotions and oh boy were you feeling something in the moment. Was it sadness? heartbreak? Anger? You weren't exactly sure but you didn't like the feeling.
You were walking towards your best friend, Ethan's house. He almost always knew how to cheer you up. In fact, he knew you way better than you even knew yourself.

As you made your way up the steps to knock on his door, it swung open and there stood a confused looking Ethan.

"You're soaked! Did you walk here? You Idiot." He laughed.

As you walked past him you lightly hit him in the back of his head for the comment. You took off your coat and hung it on his coat hanger. Only then did he notice your red puffy eyes and smeared mascara. 

"Sweets, what happened? Are you okay? Was it your douche of a boyfriend? If it was I swear I'll go to his house and beat him up."

You let out a little laugh. "Yeah, but it's okay. I just want to spend time with you right now. Okay?"

He nodded understandingly as he motioned for you to go upstairs and change into some clothes you had left there a while back.
You snuck up the stairs trying not to wake up his brother, Grayson and turned to go to Ethan's room. You looked through his closet and found your hoodie and some sweat pants to change into.
While you were changing, Ethan was down stairs making, hot cocoa. He knew that you had loved it even in the summer.
You walked down his stairs preparing yourself to tell him everything on what had happened.
You followed the smell of the chocolate drink to the kitchen to find him stirring the cocoa. You had no idea what you'd do with out this boy you thought sometimes.
"I'll be in the living room Eth."

"Okay my love." He said which made your cheeks go a little red even though you were used to the nickname that he had given to you not that long ago.

You sat on his couch and tried to get into a comfortable position. After waiting for what seemed like forever,
he came into the room with tissues and the hot chocolate.
You smiled a sweet smile.
He handed you your hot cocoa and set the box of tissues next to you then pulled out a blanket from under the couch. You got under the blanket and made yourself comfortable.

"Thank you for making everything better." You whispered hoping just a bit that he didn't hear you. And he didn't .

"So..what happened hun?"

You knew you had to tell him at least eventually.
"Well um, we were going to have a 'just us' fun kind of day you know. Go out to the movies, get dinner and maybe go to the beach to see the sunset just us. But when I walked into his house I heard strange noises from upstairs. I was an idiot for walking up his stairs and into his room. There in his room I saw him and a ..girl I've never seen before under the bed with him. I never asked why he did it, I just ran out not really wanting to hear anything crap from him. But I think...I think maybe I do know why he did what he did..."

He shook his head, and silently told you that you didn't have to go on anymore then you were. You ignored him though.

"I think it's because I didn't give it up to him, even after a year. It just never really felt right at all, I guess."

He didn't say anything. The only thing coming from his mouth was silence. He didn't have to say anything anyways. You knew he understood and he didn't think of you any differently.
That was one of the things you adored about him, that he never judged you no matter the manner.
Slowly, he brought you into his arms and hugged you..neither of you letting go. You started to drift off to a deep sleep. Drifting away from today's grief. He looked down at you sleeping peacefully and was overwhelmed with your beauty.

He liked it when you sleep, you were so beautiful yet so unaware of it. ;)

There was no light in the room yet, to only him, you still seemed to shine. With beauty, and everything.

Once he was fully sure that you were completely asleep he slowly and carefully untangled himself from you and laid you down on the couch so you could sleep in comfort.
Not fully meaning to he just stood there  and stared at you admiring all of your beautiful features, not knowing that Grayson was awake and standing next to him.

"You must really love y/n don't ya?"

"Oh stop it, Gray."

❁♡
:))))