❁Ceraunophilia❁

This is a (sad) Ethan Imagine

You sat in your cushioned lined window seat and sighed.

The loud sound of thunder rang through your ears.

The lightning illuminated the purple sky.

You were in love with these stormy nights.

But all they reminded you of was him. Ethan the one you're in love with.

It was like the Thunder was all the bad stuff in the relationship.

Then the lightning, it was the light to your relationship. The lightning lit it up like it did to the sky.

It was a rocky road for the both of you.

It was toxic and you were addicted like you are to watching the storms.

You loved him so so much. But the thing was it hurt you. The relationship changed you. You were a completely different person than before. He changed you in a good way, he helped you go through your problems.

But Ethan he was like the lightning. And you, honestly were the thunder. You needed him. You weren't so sure if he needed you all like that though.

The person that he helped you be was going away like the waves in the ocean. You were drowning but this time he couldn't save you.

He loved you but everything hurt you so much. He's going and doing much better right now without you.

You held the cigarette in your hand questioning wether you should light it or not.

But the old memories just came flowing in the back of your mind.

He was the one who helped you quit before.

When you had all the problems, you would lit a cigarette and hope the problems would go away and they did for as long as the flame from the cig lasted.

You got out your lighter and lit the cigarette once again.

The memories kept coming in and you couldn't handle it. So you decided to put out your cigarette and put it in the trash.

You sighed and turned your head to the window looking at the purple sky. You frowned, then the sky turned grey and gloomy.

You were falling.

And it wasn't good.

You got out your phone and hesitated texted him.

You: I miss you Ethan a little too much.

You hit send and immediately regretted it once you did. You kept looking at your bright screen illuminating your face in your dark room.

You: I miss you Ethan a little too much.
                  Read at 3:27 am

Do you want more Ethan or More Grayson?