❁I mean it (G)❁

Gray:
You were moving away from Grayson your best friend. You were really sad. You packed up all of your things. Then you went in the car. Grayson knocked on the window with eyes that looked like he was crying. You opened the car door. You hugged him. You both started to cry. "I'm going to miss you" you say. "I'm going to miss you more" he said. "Wait is that my shirt?"... "Uhh maybe "you said kinda embarrassed."awe" he said with a smile. Then Your mom and dad came out with all the stuff and put it in the truck. "I guess this is goodbye" you said while he wiped one tear of yours. You could never go and visit him your parents were to strict but maybe he could but you were still sad. "Not right now I'm coming with you" he said. You kinda smiled. "Gray how are you gonna get back?" You asked. "Uber..I have the money" he said. "Okay cool what about my parents will they let you?" You say. "I'll ask.." He says. Then your parents come in. "Hi Mrs and mr. y/l/n can I come with you guys?" He asks. "Yea of course if you have a ride home.." Your mom says. "Yup!" He says. "Then okay" she said with a smile.

*skip ride there* there was only 2 minutes before you had to leave. "Okay when you get off your flight text me or call me so I know you're okay ?" he says. You smiled. "Okay" you said. He looked at the time. You both hugged. "You don't even know how much I'm gonna miss you y/n" he said. "Yea I'll miss you too Dolan but maybe you can visit?" You suggested. "Yea we will see your parents are really strict and mean.. I mean not to be rude" he said. "It's fine they really are" you said. "Okay bye Grayson I have to go..!" You said giving him another quick hug. "Okay bye y/n I love you.." He Said. "I love you too"you said. "No I love you and I mean it as in love not In a best friend love like a love love"he said. You stared at him blankly not even caring that you had to leave In a couple seconds. "I-i love you like that too gray!" You said. You both smiled and gave each other one last big hug while you smelt his cologne. He kissed your cheek. You grabbed your bags Ran and left.

...
This was kind cute and rushed but whatever bye!!