❁One Day❁

"One day I'll walk past him and it won't hurt"

7.23.17

It was a hot summer day, I put on shorts, a Nike tank top and put my hair into a cute little messy bun. I left my house going to get tea at a coffee shop. I ordered my usual and sat at my normal spot; the window seat. I sipped my tea watching people walk down the streets of LA creating little stories about their lives. Wondering if I was completely off or at least some what close.
I finished my tea & walked out of the cute little small coffee shop. It was 2pm. I walked around taking a casual stroll when I recognized the boy I once loved about to walk past me. I tried and tried not to full on stare but I couldn't help it. It hurt so much to not be next to him holding his hand.

9.22.17

It was a chilly fall day, I put on a Grey t-shirt, some jeans, a cute sweater and put my hair in a ponytail. I left my house, walking to a clothing store.
I looked around the shop eyeing cute little things I thought about buying when I saw a maroon beanie with a little white furry ball at the tip. I thought it was very cute so I decided to buy it. It was only 7.18$ so I got in line and payed for it then  left. I was walking home when I saw Ethan once again. I looked only twice, I saw he was wearing the same hat as I just bought. I rolled my eyes. He didn't steal one glance at me so I looked straight. My heart still ached.

12.21.17

It was a freezing Winter day, I put on a long sleeved shirt, some leggings, put my hair in a ponytail and got my coat on + hat. I left my home, walking down to a store to get Christmas presents for some of my family. I walked inside of the store taking off my hat and shoving it in my pocket. I got out a shopping cart and looked all around for gifts. I got some for my friends and family. I looked in the electronics section to get my younger sibling a GoPro which was really expensive but they really wanted it and I decided to be a nice sibling. When I was looking I felt a presence next to me. I looked over it was Grayson. I widened my eyes, got my GoPro and left the isle.
I went to pay and it came out really expensive. I paid for everything though. The stuff I do for my family I thought. I grabbed all the bags putting as many as I could hold in two hands then left the store. I was walking out when I saw Ethan and Grayson getting into their car. Ethan looked my way but not at me I could tell. I frowned a little bit. It still hurt to not be next to him but I was in the process of my broken heart being fixed.

1.20.18

It was a kind of cold but normal day, I got into a white crop top and a high waisted skirt, I put my hair into a bun and left my home. I walked to the club, a little exhausted after arriving but I was meeting up with y/f/n. She suggested I should come and be her wingman. She and her little crush supposedly have been hanging out lately, he invited her there for a little date or whatever they call it. So she wanted me to help her for some reason. I figured while she was talking him up a storm I'd go dance to the upbeat music. I was dancing and dancing for what seemed like forever. Then a guy approached me with a little smirk. I raised my eyebrows.

"Hey, pyt I like your dance moves. They're killer!"

"Thanks! But pyt?"

"Yeah, pretty young thang!"

"Wow how stupid." I laughed .

"Yeah that was stupid I'm sorry. I'm Jonas, and you are?"

"Y/n, y/n y/l/n. Nice to meet you, I guess."