❁Waste Of My Love❁

You are on the floor which is wet from all the sweat, you are breathing as if the air around you isn't enough, as if your lungs aren't taking in enough oxygen. Your heartbeat is higher than it should be at any point of time. You have tears flowing down your face. Snot down your runny nose because of what you just walked into.
You walked in on Ethan and some other girl in your shared bed naked.
He heard someone, looked up and saw you with your hand over your mouth. Never in a million years would you believe he'd cheat on you until now.
He quickly got up and put a blanket around his waist.
"It's not what it looks like baby."
You couldn't think straight at the moment. The two years you both have spent together was in the trash. Why would he ever do such a thing? You don't know.
"I think it's exactly what it looks like. We're over! How could you?!"
Was he bored of you?
"This was an accident!"
"An accident? Babe who is this girl?" The girl in your bed said.
"My girlfriend.."
"Your girlfriend? I thought I was your girlfriend? We've been together for 3 years!" She yelled.
When she said that your face went pale and your stomach turned.
They have been dating for 3 years longer than you and him were dating. You couldn't believe how he kept that for so long.
You slapped Ethan and ran off to your siblings house sobbing wishing you had never met him.
All you could think was,
'What a waste of my love.'

Unedited.