❁♡Looking At Her❁♡

"And in that moment looking at her made me have breathing problems."
☼❁♡

Y/n's laughter filled the room as I said some corny joke.

"That was the stupidest thing I've heard all day Ethan."

"Rude, that was the best joke I've told in a longgg time."

"True it beats all the rest but it's still cringey."

"Aha! You admitted it was a little good."

"Anyways, you gotta go I have to get ready for prom and so do you."

"Alright y/n I'll see you at the dance."

"Okay bye Eth."

I climbed out the window and ran towards my house.
I unlocked the door and went to my room.

I got a nice suit on from my closet and fixed up my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked decent, then went downstairs, put some shoes and reached for the door handle when my mom stopped me.

"Oh look at our handsome boy! We gotta get pictures of you as well. We already got some of Grayson now it's your turn."

"Mom I'm gonna be lateee."I said dragging the E out.

"No you aren't hun the dance starts at 8 it's 7:27."

"Alright." I said and smiled for one picture.

"I still can't believe you don't have a date! You didn't see any girls you wanted to ask out?"

"Not really. I have well.. had my eyes set on one girl but she already has a date."

"What about y/n?!"

Y/n is the girl. I thought.

"Oh um, already going with another guy and some friends."

My mom nodded, took some more pictures and let me finally leave.

I got in my car and started to head for my school where the dance was being held at.

☼❁♡
Once I got inside the gym doors I saw some of my friends on my football team and went over to them.

"Aw Ethan doesn't have a date!" My friends laughed

"And neither do you guys so..your point."

"Whatever dude. Where's your lover girl?" One of my friends said

"Lover girl? I'm sorry what."

"Yeah y/n! Where's she at?" Another one of my friends jumped in.

"Oh y/n...She is not my lover girl. She's my best friend and she already has a date."

"Awe my poor Eteweetee."

"Hey! shhh don't call me that especially here." I whispered.

"Wow." My friend said.

"Hm?"

"Is that y/n?"

"Danggggg now I understand why you have a crush on her."

I turned around and saw y/n and another guy.

"Wow indeed." I blurted out.

She looked absolutely stunning. She out stood every girl in the whole room.

"She looks so pretty dude. Wish I could've asked her out." My friend Matt said.

"For real? She put makeup on, is in a dress and now you call her pretty & notice her?" I said

"..I mean you've saw her a bunch of times and said she wasn't that pretty now you think she is?"  I continued.

"Makeup does a lot man." He said

"Well she is just as beautiful without any makeup."

"Mkay."

I walked away, got some punch and a few cupcakes.

I stood there eating the cupcakes and waited for the music to come on.

"Yo yo yo! It's the DJ talkin'! What's up?"

"..."

"Alrighty then! Now I got some great songs waiting to be heard by your ears leggo!" He yelled and started playing some whack music.

☼❁♡
A hour or two went by and I rarely saw y/n or any of my friends. It was getting hot inside there so I decided to go outside for some fresh air.

As soon as I got outside I felt better since it was a little windy out. I heard cries to the left of me and looked over to see a girl on the bench crying.
I looked closer it wasn't just any girl it was my y/n.

I walked over to her immediately and sat down.

"Y/n?" I whispered.

She looked up and she had tear stains on her cheek and puffy red eyes.
It amazed me how she looked so beautiful even when she was crying.

"What's wrong love?" I said and put my arms around her bringing her to my chest.

"It w-was Jack. Remember him ..the guy I've liked for so long and went here with?"

"Yeah I remember...what did he do?"

"He told me that he never wanted to go to the dance with me in the first place he said his friends made a bet to ask me out to prom. I don't get it."

"Wow, how could someone ever do that to you? What a jerk."

"I know." She said with a sniffle.

"Hey this isn't the y/n I know. The y/n I know is strong. You shouldn't let a stupid boy ruin your night. You were so excited for tonight. You should go in there and dance your butt off. Forget him! He isn't worth your time." I said.

"Gosh what did I do to deserve you?" She said looking up at me with a big smile on her face.

And in that moment looking at her made me have breathing problems... Partly because, her smile was so gorgeous and her beautiful y/e/c eyes. When I look at her, I'm always welcomed with her eyes. Those eyes, I wouldn't be able to forget. Just one look at her sweet eyes gave me a sweet escape from reality.
Because hers are the most beautiful eyes mine have ever met with.
Seeing them up close like now made me feel all tingly inside. But...mostly because I've realized that I have a deep love for this girl. I realized how long I've been staring and answered back,

"What did I do to deserve you?" I said wiping her tears with my sleeve.

"Okay we need to stop with this cliché stuff." She laughed.

"I agree, now lets go and dance like there's no tomorrow."

"Leggo! As the DJ always says."

☼❁♡