struck of confindence- (g)

———
———
"Gray you don't stand a chance. I mean look at her." ethan laughed as grayson stared in awe at a girl in a black dress from across the room of the party they were attending. their friends teasingly poking at his sides to grab his attention.

gray's confidence had never failed him before but he felt it slowly slipping through his finger tips the longer he stayed just watching her and her friends joking around. her smile flashing under the light as her eyes scanned the room falling on his for the smallest amount of time before flickering away and back to her friends.

he began to wonder of ways he could approach the situation without making a fool of himself. a struck of confidence went through grays body. gray adjusted his hair as he stood up with a huff, ethan & their friends laughing stopping immediately as they called for him to stop before he could completely embarrass himself.

grayson continued forward, meeting her side, and confidently greeting the girl with the beautiful eyes and smile. her y/e/c fell upon his, looking at him brightly and awaiting a greeting.

Y/n had found the boy attractive when she glanced at him from afar, she didn't dare admit the guy had caught her eye. her heart had began thumping when she had seen he was making his way towards her.

"hi, um i just wanted to say you're absolutely beautiful and i think you have a stunning smile." he complimented, her friends beginning to take notice to the cute guy that was adorably hitting on her.

"well why thank you, my parents have great genetics." she played at, a smile appearing across his face.

they flirted back and forth for awhile, both grayson and y/n's hearts fluttering at one another's words. gray felt another urge of confidence beating at the surface, his mouth thinking before his brain.

"let's just stop playing this little game and admit that we both think eachother are cute and we could see something happening between us in the future."

as taken aback y/n was about how sudden gray was rushing, she was charmed. she hadn't ever met someone with such confidence, she replied with a nod. a cute small grin pulling at his lips.

"okay deal, i like you grayson, a lot actually. sorry if that's creepy because i don't even know you but yeah.." she forced a laugh, hoping he'd laughs long as well to put her at ease.

gray pressed his lips together, meeting y/n's eye. "i like you a lot too Y/n."

"good" she replied back giving gray a smile as she knew he liked it.

———