❁♡Resurfaced Feels❁♡

Grayson Dolan.

You threw your phone on the floor, and left your house and ran crying.
You had just been sent a video of a girl and your now ex-boyfriend making out at a party he told you not to worry about.

You went to you & your bestfriend Grayson's spot you would go to with him to get away from the world and talk about everything.

You sat on the tree stump you usually sat on and put your face in your palms and just cried.
You have never been cheated on before, this was a new experience of heartbreak for you and you really loved your boyfriend a lot. You just didn't know why he could do that to you after everything.
You sat there and cried for about fifteen minutes when you heard a someone walking up to you. You silently said "who's there??" and turned around to see a person walking closer until the light from the moon shined on his face and revealed your bestfriend gray with a worried look on his face.

You turned back around and sighed. Gray sat on the other tree stump next to you. He immediately wrapped his arms around you and you let out a few other tears

"I knew you would be here, i heard what happened. He was a dick anyways y/n."

You sighed, he was right he wasn't as good of a person but when we were alone it was such a different story.

"I'm just now realizing that." you said softly.

Time went by, it was just pure silence. It was comfortable silence though.

"Gray, why are you always here for me whenever i'm sad? I know you have got to be tired of comforting me all the time." you said.

He pulled away from you, and you looked in his eyes.

"Because y/n, i love you. I love you a lot. I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what. You're my fav- well you're my friend so.."

You smiled, it was the first time he had said i love you and was serious about it to you. You had always had a crush on Grayson, since you two were little. You were neighbors so you would always play outside with him and ethan. You grew closer to Gray though as you two spent the most time with each other, it was like you were attached to each other's hip. You tried getting over your crush on Grayson freshman year, since he had gotten a girlfriend. When they broke up you were the first one there for him, but by then you had a boyfriend which you liked a lot but you were always still in love with him . Now all those feelings were resurfacing, when he said that.

You two held eye contact, you looked from his eyes to his lips to his eyes again. You slowly leaned in, you realized he was too. You kissed him softly. Then pulled away and went back in for another one, he moved his hands to hold your face. The kissing got more and more intense as you two eventually ended up on the ground making out. You removed your shirt and went for his when he pushed you off of him.

"Y/n i'm sorry i should've never kissed you back, i know you are mad about your boyfriend right now you don't really want me." He said sounding hurt.

"You don't understand Gray. I've been in love with you ever since third grade when you made me that valentine's day card. I got my boyfriend to get over you, i just didn't think you would ever feel the same."

His face turned from sadness to shock real fast.
There was some silence as he just stared, he didn't know what to say. He tried saying something but he couldn't, he never thought you would be in love with him.

"Say something? Please.." you said quietly

But he didn't say anything, instead he gave you a soft and sweet peck.

"i love you y/n y/l/n."

You smiled. Those words you never thought would come out his mouth sounded so sweet.

"Does this mean you feel the same?"

"I mean I don't know how else to show you but yes y/n it means i've felt the same way this whole time."

you let out one of the biggest and brightest smiles. your heart was filled with excitement, you forgot about everything with your ex boyfriend. you realized maybe you never even loved him, the whole time it was grayson.

i promise my imagines will not be as TERRIBLE as this once i get more inspo. feel free to comment some suggestions ❤️