❁Different Point Of View❁

Ethan imagine

Our eyes made contact that was unbreakable. He shot me a quick smile and then his smile went into a frown. He walked closer to me.

"So you're leaving huh?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm going to miss you y/n/n."

"I'll miss you too."

Tears formed into my eyes.
Then, I broke eye contact. I looked down and wiped the tear that slipped. My head lifted up to meet his eyes again.

"Hey, you're gonna visit right?"

"Of course I will Ethan. You're my best friend."

I looked all around the two of us. I saw people giving Ethan dirty looks. He was a jerk to everybody. Besides to me, I saw past his jerky rude side. Behind his brown eyes I saw something no one else could see. I had to leave this little place because I got accepted into a college very early. Everyone else was stuck in high school.

"Maybe I don't want to be."

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'll see you soon Ethan."

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

"I don't want to let you go."

"I know."

"Please don't leave me y/n/n."

"I have to."

"No you don't."

"Yes, I really do this is a one in a lifetime opportunity for me."

He finally pulled away as the train pulled up. I picked up my luggage and waved goodbye. I walked to the trains and stepped onto it.
I found a empty seat and sat there.
I could see Ethan standing there.
We made eye contact for the last time in a while.
I picked up the letter that he gave me. And waved it a little higher so he could see that I was going to read it.

He was saying something I couldn't make out what it was though. It was something like 'Don't ?? That.' I don't know.

I opened it up and started to read.

"Y/n I don't know how to start this but I guess I'll just say that you've really changed me. Like in a good way. I thought no one could ever love me then here you come along. You've showed me something different. You give me a feeling I can't exactly explain. You see something in me no one else can see. And y/n I love you for that. Like I actually do love you. I kind of have a little feeling you love me as well like a way a girlfriend loves her boyfriend,

I didn't read the rest. He basically just confessed his love for me that I share for him as well.

I had to get off this train and tell him that I loved him too. But I couldn't.

A few days later
(Ethan's pov)
I walked the streets with a frown on my face. The girl I love is now gone. Now I'm left alone here in this place. She's the only one that can put a smile on my face just by looking at me.

I heard my name being called from behind me. I looked and saw no one I knew so I turned my head and looked straight ahead. I heard it again. I looked back once more. No one.

"Ethan!!"

I looked up and saw y/n.

"Y/n?!!"

She practically jumped into my arms.

"I read your letter."

"I told you not to read that."

"I read it anyways. Do you really love me?"

I pulled away from our hug.

"Yes y/n, I do love you."

I could see tears in her eyes. She looked so beautiful in the moment I couldn't help myself so I,

leaned in as did she. Our faces only inches apart.
I smiled at her beautiful face.
She turned her head to the left, leaning in to brush her lips against mine, but was interrupted when our noses bumped into each other's, making her giggle and my smile grow bigger making me looking like an idiot and the awkwardness was instantly fading away.
I moved her messy hair away from her face and put it behind her ear. I stumbled a little over my feet trying to get more close to her. I could smell her cherry blossom perfume she always wore.
Everything was silent.
Everybody around us didn't matter but somehow she did. The only thing I heard in the moment was the two of us breathing heavily.
There was hesitance in the first few seconds.
I didn't care and I couldn't wait any longer so I smashed my lips against hers. I tasted her cherry lip balm and smiled a bit. I held her hand with my left hand and brought my right up towards her face holding it a little.

"I love you as well."

She said in between the kiss.
I pulled away and looked her into her famous y/e/c eyes. I could get lost in them any time. They were so astonishing. The kiss was short in sweet but still managed to send chills up and down my spine.

"Why?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you love me? I mean I just don't understand how a girl as pretty as you could love a ugly guy like me. Especially when I've been a jerk to you for a while you're still nice and you are my actual friend you didn't leave me like the others did. You out of all people don't seem to hate me."

"I guess I just have a different point of view on the world. I'd never hate you. People don't see you at your best. I see that behind all of your flaws you have a beautiful personality that you're hiding for some reason. I see that you're hurt. You hide your emotions all the time but I can still tell what you're feeling even if  it sounds weird. You aren't an actual jerk you act like one to hide your actual emotions. You are completely different when it's just the two of us. I love you for you."

•^•^•^•^•^•^••^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^••
I'll edit this later this is just something to post for now.