❁Five minutes❁

His hand on the steering wheel and the other in the air. He looked at the girl beside him dancing her signature move and let out a loud laugh.

"Get it y/n/n!"

"Haha!"

She sang along to the words to their favorite song with a smile on her face that was brighter than any star.
He blushed, keeping his eyes on the girl next to him instead of the road.
A loud car horn beeped which made his focus go back to the road instead of her.

"Watch out!"

That was the last he heard before the truck ran into his car.

His eyes fluttered open, he looked to his side to see y/n looking lifeless.

"Y/n!"

He said and tried ripping off his breathing mask and trying to reach for her hand that was dangling from the bed she was on.

"Hey! Stop everything's okay." A guy said putting him back in his place.

"But y/n! No this isn't happening this is all my fault if- if- ."

"Shhh."

"Y/n!" He cried out.

Two other doctors were standing next to y/n.

"We think we lost her,"

...And that was all he had to hear to make him pass out.

If he was paying attention to the road instead of y/n this wouldn't of happened. This was all his fault he thought.
He would give anything to turn the clock back five minutes.