❁Requested imagine (G)❁

@fontez
---
You and gray were playing football. Then he threw the ball and he won (a/n:tbh I don't rly know how football works cuz I'm a lil stupid lol). You were a little upset, you wanted to show him that you can beat him at football and prove him wrong but you didn't.

"Haha in your face loser!" He said.

"I knew you couldn't win" he continued and threw bad comments at you for losing.

His friends came over to you both and Grayson started bragging about him winning and you loosing.

You got sad and mad at the same time then you ran home.

"Adrianne where are you going?" Grayson yelled.

You went in your room and sat on your bed and held your knees to your chest and cried. He was your boyfriend he shouldn't throw mean comments to you about losing and he should support you and tell you it's okay it's just a game and stuff like that but he just said mean things.
You knew you were overreacting but still he shouldn't say stuff like that. You heard a knock at your window. You lifted your head up from your knees and saw Grayson at the window. You rolled your eyes but got up and unlocked it.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"Why are you crying?" He said confused.

"Oh are you being a baby about loosing?"

You gave him the evil eyes.

"I'm joking!?" He said.

"Grayson it was just a game and yeah you won big deal but you had to rub it in my face and say rude things to me and bragging to your friends" you said then his smile disappeared.

"Oh, babe I'm sorry!" He said sounding sad. He tried to lean In to kiss you but you turned your head causing him to kiss your cheek instead.

"Adrianne.." He said with tears in his eyes

"You know I was just..playing around. Please forgive me baby girl I'm sorry" he said with a crack in his voice.(a/n:sry if you don't get it)

You sighed.

"Okay...just don't make fun of me again!" You said a little mad.

"Okay I promise I won't ever" he said

"Pinky promi..se?" you asked.

He looked you in the eyes and smiled.

"Pinky promise" he said connecting your two pinkies together you both giggled and kissed each other.

----
Sorry for this terrible imagine 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😬