❁Sketches & Photos❁

You can imagine this to be Ethan Or Grayson

You picked up your drawing pencil and placed the tip on the paper of the sketchbook you were holding. You looked at him, he was smiling at something his friends said. You drew his eyes, then his eyebrows, to his nose to his lips to his hair & face shape. You knew that it was sort of creepy since he didn't know you but you knew him & you were in love. You liked the way the drawing turned out once you finished it. It was very realistic and almost looked like an picture.

Your lunch break was over and you got up & picked up all your drawing utensils then went to your locker to put them inside.

It was another day, you were in the park sitting on an old wooden bench & he happened to be there as well. You smiled at the sight of him and his twin swinging on the swings. You kind of felt like a stalker but you were there first. You took out your pencil and drew the beautiful sunflowers that were next to you. Next to the flowers you drew him. You saw a flash from the corner of your eye and looked up. No one was there and the twins were both gone. You shrugged your eyebrows confused. They were just there two seconds ago. You swore they were. You finished your drawing and headed home.

You woke up for school & got dressed then left. You were walking down the hallways with your sketchbook of course, when you got a text from your friend;

Y/f/n: I'm not coming to school today either Is y/b/f/n so you might be sitting alone today I'm so sorry don't kill us!

Y/n: Awe no...

You then fell making the person you bumped into drop all of their photos & you dropped your sketchbook & it landed on a page of him. You quickly apologized & started to help pick up the photos when you saw they were all of you. All the blood drained from your face. You looked up & saw him with his face red as a tomato. You blushed hardcore.

"Umm why do you have pictures of m-  me?"

"I uh- why do you have a drawing of me."

"Um..."

You picked up your sketchbook & closed it. Then he picked up all of his photos and ran off to another direction. You ran after him.

Once you finally caught up towards him you tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and then looked at every possible thing but at you.

"Are you stalking me?"

"No? I was doing a school project."

"On..."

"On, taking pictures of something that you find very beautiful and amazing."

You blushed.

"Oh...heh."

"Well, why do you have drawings of me?"

"I like to draw I guess?"

"Draw me?"

"I like to draw things I'd like to remember. So I don't forget."

"So you're saying you'll forget me?"

"I don't know why do you even care? You don't know me."

"Yes I do, y/n y/m/n y/l/n."

You gave him the weirdest look. He even knew your middle name.

"How do you know my full name?"

"I asked around."

"And they told you my full name? My middle name? Like I don't tell anyone my middle name."

"Well I find my ways."

"Okay..."

You two just stood there looking at your surroundings.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? Huh. We barley know each other! It's like we just met too."

"Come on y/n I know you know a lot about me and I know a lot about you."

"A date first would be nice."

"Okay, we'll go on a date then y/n. I really like you. You like me too."

"I don't know besides you don't know if I like you back!"

"Come on y/n. You just said you draw things you don't want to forget." He said with a wink.

"Just one date, and then you'll be my girlfriend."

"Huh, no maybe a few dates then I'll think about it."

"I know your thinking about it now."

"One date. Okay? Here's my number." You said and wrote Down your number in your sketchbook and ripped it off to give it to him.

You turned your heel and walked away smiling and blushing wondering what the hell just happened.

"That is that. How we actually met."

"Wow mom that's awesome I hope I can find someone who stalks me too!"

Your husband and you laughed at your beautiful kid.

"I wasn't stalking your mom y/k/n."

"Yes you were. That whole project thing was totally a lie."

"Fine. It was, I kinda was stalking your mother."

"That's creepy dad.."

"It really is creepy."

"Hey you were drawing me from afar all the time so who's the stalker now?"

I'm bored & tired so heres this at 2am.