❁How you met❁

Grayson:
You were long boarding home and some boy ran into you. "Watch where your going!!!" He yelled. He then fell on you. "I-I'm sorry" you said. He looked in your eyes. You thought he was the cutest boy you've ever saw. "No it's okay my fault are you okay?" He asked. "Yea thanks are you?" You asked. He was just still staring into your eyes and he didn't answer.."hello?" You said snapping your fingers in your face. "Oh sorry what?" he said. You smiled. "Are you okay?" You laughed. "Yea! Thanks I'll definitely see you around" he said with a wink, helped you up and skated away. You looked back at him and he was still looking at you, you both smiled and turned away.

Ethan:
you were at prom and you were alone your friends all had dates except you. You were kinda sad that you had no date. You just shook it off and ate some cake and some punch and sat down. This cute tall boy sat next to you. Putting his head down. "You okay?" You asked. He looked up at you with his pretty eyes. "Well I saw my girlfriend kissing someone else.." He said. You frowned. "Awe I'm so sorry.." You said. "So what are you doing here alone?" He asked. "I didn't have a date but at least there's food!" You said with a little smile. He smiled too. "My names Ethan" he said.
"Oh my names y/n" you said.

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl" he said. You immediately smiled and blushed.
"That was cheesy haha but thank you" you said. Then a slow song came on. "You're right it kinda was but your welcome, so wanna dance?" He asked. "With me?" You said. "Yea you! Who else?" He said. Then you shrugged and smiled. "So is that a yes?" He said smiling. You nodded. You both stood up and danced the night away.

...