❁The Wrong Girl (G)❁

You gotten an invitation to Grayson's wedding. Your ex-boyfriend. He was marrying a girl from your old high school named Eva. She used to be the popular girl of the school & bullied a lot of girls including yourself. She was the one whom invited you, so you were a little surprised. Maybe she had grown out of her popular snotty girl phase. You decided you'd go though because after all you and Gray were still friends even after the breakup.

•The wedding day

It was the day of Eva's and Grayson's wedding. You wore a nude dress with black heels. The dress complimented your curves nicely. You did your makeup and you thought you did a good job. You straightened your hair and let it down. You checked the clock and realized it was time to start heading out. You grabbed your wallet and keys then left to the wedding.

Once you got in there, you sat in the second row. You then said hi to a few people you had knew and waited for the ceremony to start.

"Hello Ms. y/n! Fancy to see you here." You turned your head and saw Ethan and Grayson's mom.

"Hi Lisa! How've you been?"

"I've been doing well, and yourself?"

"I'd say pretty good."

" I wasn't sure if you were coming or not since you and Gray were a thing before."

"Oh, well of course I'd come we're good friends now."

"That's great, I have always loved you and Grayson together. I'm not so sure about that Eva girl but if my boys happy than I am too."

You smiled and nodded. Soon the thing was about to start so everybody sat down and looked towards the door.

You looked and saw Ethan, his best man coming down the isle. You both made eye contact and smiled. Then came a few girls. Waving and smiling at everyone.

Next was Grayson, you smiled a little at him. He looked happy which was good to see. He stood by the beautifully decorated canopy. The over-used classic wedding music played. That meant the bride was coming. A little girl came out dropping flowers on the ground. You thought she was super cute in her little dress and pig tails.

Then Eva came out looking very beautiful with her dad by her side. Everyone stood up including you. They walked slowly, step by step. You looked at Grayson and he was smiling a lot. You blushed but then shook your head. She finally got up there, her dad kissed her cheek and left to his seat
Then Eva and Gray grabbed hands while looking into each other's eyes.

They said their vows and everything then the preach said,

"Eva repeat after me, I Eva Gorge take you Grayson Dolan to be my husband, whom I will take care of and love forever."

She repeated it then the guy asked Grayson if he could repeat after him.

"I Grayson Dolan take you, Y/n y/l/n-" He started then covered his mouth.

Most of the people who knew who you were looked at you. Then Eva looked at you with evil eyes.

"I meant Eva, I meant Eva Gorge.. oh god I uh.."

Grayson looked at you with a worried look on his face.

"I knew I shouldn't have invited that bitch!"

Eva ran out and Grayson hesitated to run after her at first but then left to find her.

Grayson's mom looked at you with a smile. You raised your eyebrows.

"I knew he still loved you."

"No he doesn't he was probably just nervous."

"Well I am actually happy this happened but at the same time I'm kinda not you should find him." She whispered.

You nodded & got up, then ran out to go find them. The first thing you saw was Grayson with his hands covering his face sitting on the steps. You sat down beside him. He instantly looked over at you and sighed.

"Y/n I think you should go I didn't mean to say your name."

You ignored him.

"Where did she go?"

"She locked herself inside the bathroom."

"If you really love her go and bang on the door some more and explain that you were just nervous."

"I can't she won't let me talk."

You sighed.

"Do you love her?"

"What kind of question is that? Yes I l-love her. I wouldn't be here today if I didn't."

You nodded bitting your lip. You got up to leave but he stopped you.

"But I also think I still love you."

You looked at him with a confused look.

"No Grayson you don't, just stop. Go and try to talk things out."

"Why do you think I said your name instead?"

"Because you were nervous as hell!"

"No, because the whole time I was thinking, what would it be like if I were marrying y/n someone, who really loves me and someone who I've been deeply in love with!"

"You already have someone that loves you Gray."

"Eva doesn't love me, she's only using me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I just said. I only dated her to get you off my mind it does work but I'm just too in love with you."

"Grayson that's messed up. You were about to marry that girl! Besides you just said that you loved her like make up your mind Gray!"

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry, I would've been miserable."

"But you looked so happy." You sighed

"I can act very well at times."

I shook my head.

"I'm leaving, goodbye Grayson. You're on your own. I can't get in between this."

You started to walk away then Grayson yelled after you.

"I'm sorry, I know I was with the wrong girl this whole time."

•^•^•^•^•^••^•*•*•*•*
Should I make a pt.2 ?