❁First kiss (G)❁

You were one of Grayson's really good friends.
You both liked each other but never would've known it, you two hid it so well.

It was New Year's Eve. You went over to Graysons house since Ethan and him threw the best New year's eve parties every year.
You and Grayson were together, watching the ball drop.
Counting down from "10,9,8,7-" Grayson stopped counting down with you. Then looked at you, you turned to him confused to why he stopped.
"Had you ever had your first kiss?" He asked you. "No why-" he interrupted you with him crashing his soft lips on top of yours. "1! 0!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" the crowd yelled. He kissed you right when the ball dropped. It was the most perfect moment ever for you. "Grayson.." you said speechless.
"I'm sorry I just I'm kind in love with you and again I'm sorry I couldn't help myself-" you interrupted him but smashing your lips onto his once more. You both smiled.
"Happy new year Grayson." You said to him.

"Happy New Years to you too y/n Dolan" he said. "Dolan?" You said confused. "Yea, Dolan. One day your gonna be my wife I can feel it." he said. "How could you be so sure?" you smiled raising your eyebrows. "I know you will, you are definitely the one I felt it in that kiss. I've never had a kiss that powerful before." he said. Then you both hugged, laughed and watched the beautiful fireworks threw his window.

..
This was cute. Sorry it was short.