❁Peaches❁

The angelic looking girl sits ahead of me smelling like what she always does,
peaches. My favorite fruit. My favorite person. Y/n.
I've been in love with her ever since I could remember. Just looking at her made me die a little inside. She never really talks, she's really interested in this one book. My favorite book, to kill a mocking bird. She was always reading it.
•The bell rang•
This happens a lot more then it should, thinking about nothing but her and not paying attention to what's going on around me in class.
It was fifth period,which meant it was lunch. Me and y/n have the same lunch period. She either sits alone or with some other girl who I don't know.
I was looking all over for her to find one table where she was sitting at, alone.
I got the courage to go over there and sit with her. I was loitering over to her. I know I was going to make a fool out of myself but I ended up at her table before I could change my thoughts.
I stood there awkwardly about to say something when she looked up at me. It killed me inside. She was so beautiful. Her eyes were like a maze because I got lost in them when she looked at me.
"Uhm hello" she said with a small laugh and a little wave.
"Hi..I'm g/o/e Dolan"(a/n: it means Grayson or Ethan)
"Uh I'm in two of your classes you sit in front of me in both" I added

"Oh hi g/o/e I'm y/n y/l/n"

"I know" I whispered

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing..can I maybe sit with you?"

"Yeah of course" she said with a bright smile.

"You know you have a really pretty smile..and you smell really good like.. peaches my favorite fruit"

"Sorry I'm like totally embarrassing myself right now"

"Haha no it's alright, but thank you though. I never get told that I'm pretty like ever"

"Wow..you never got told that?"

"Nope"

"Well you should because you're one of the most prettiest girls I know"

She smiled at me and shook her head and giggled. God..she was so cute.

Silence began to grow..so I brought up the book.

"So I see your reading how to kill a mockingbird..that's one of my favorite books" I said to her

Then the rest of the lunch period we talked about our interests.. turns out we were pretty much alike.
Throughout the days and months we talked and we had a really close bond with each other. We were almost always partners for our two classes Chemistry and math.
We have been close friends up until.. I decided to ask her out. She said yes. I was officially the happiest person on the planet then.
Now I get to wake up to a beautiful girl whom I loved since the first grade..and a girl who also smelled like peaches.

•••••
Haha this sucked big time but I may be back writing crappy imagines!!!