❁Wedding Day (G)❁

.....
[Your pov]
-
Today was the day you've always dreamed of...your wedding day with the boy you fell in love with from the moment you say him, grayson.

You looked at yourself in the mirror wearing your beautiful wedding dress your bestfriend helped you pick out. You had your makeup done by a professional and really pretty hairstyle. You were so excited, marrying Grayson was something you've always wanted to do ever since you've got to know him. "Hey girl, it's almost time..you ready?" Your best friend asked you, you picked her to be your maid of honor because you and her were best friends ever since you were little. You two instantly clicked. You smiled. "Yea I'm kind of nervous but I'm ready." you said breathing in and out. "It's okay don't be nervous." she said hugging you starting to tear up. You pulled away from the hug. "Are you crying?" You asked her. "Yes!! My best friend is getting married and it's so exciting" she said. "Awe love you y/b/f/n" you said. She smiled and said "Love you too, pretty now ready to get married?"

[Grayson's pov]

I was so nervous, I hadn't been this nervous since a spelling bee in the 3rd grade. I was finally marrying the girl of my dreams. "You okay bro?" Ethan asked. "Yea just a little nervous." I said. "I can tell your sweating.. a lot" he says. "I'm sweating?" I said. "Yea but only on your head don't worry gray." he said. "Okay good" I said letting a breath out. "You'll calm down when you see y/n walking down the isle!" He said making me clam down a little thinking about her in her beautiful dress.

Ethan was my best man because come on he's my twin and he's always there for me and I'm always there for him we got each other's back.

Then, you head it. The wedding music, it started playing. The girls came in. The flower girls came in. Then y/n, and god she was so beautiful she took my breath away. I smiled. A few tears came down my face, i just knew she was the one.

[Y/n's pov]

He was standing at the alter looking handsome as ever. You finally made your way up to the alter where he was. We took each others hand then we faced the priest. "We are gladly gathered here today to celebrate and see y/n's and Grayson's wedding. Okay so Grayson do you take Y/n (your middle name and last name) to be your wife?" The priest says

"I do" Grayson says smiling looking into your eyes.

"Y/n do you take Grayson Bailey Dolan to be your husband?"

"I do" you say.

"You may kiss the bride!"

Then Grayson gives you a passionate kiss and you both exchange rings.

[Narrater's pov]

you both have a fun after party, spending it with friends and family. You danced the night away and you both cut your Delicious wedding cake where you both smeared some frosting on each other's face. Later you both agreed that you were going to travel the world with each other the first place was singa pore (a/n: idk lol). You spent the night having a fun time, playing games,watching Netflix, swimming (yea skinny dipping 😳🙊) and after that you know what's happens 😉. You both had a wonderful life so far so many adventures and you had a couple kids and you spent the rest of your lives together.

...
Sorry I know this kinda sucked sorry if there is mistakes!