Its just a question

Jay sat down on the ground on the patio. Her back facing everybody. She took a dollar out of her pocket and ripped it up, throwing it over the railing. I waited until I thought that she was calm to approach.

"Jay...baby." I began to rub my neck as I looked at her. She didn't bother to put a shirt on and she hasn't even been back in the house yet. She ignored me. She wiped her cheek. I watched her cry silently for a second before I put my hand on her shoulder. She jerked me off of her. I put my hands on her sides and helped her up. She put up a fight with me. She turned around and looked at me. I looked at her, trying to figure out what her look meant. She looked sad and mad...
She pushed me.

"What the hell was she doing in here?" She asked.

"Look, I...we... me and her, we're just friends, baby. Please don't cr-"

She pushed me again. My body jerked.

"Don't cry. Jay we didn't do anything."

"Fuck you, bruh." Jay hit me in my chest. She continued, letting her anger and frustrations out on me. "Fuck you."

"Jay, keep your hands to yourself. I said I didn't touch her. We didn't do nothing dammit." I told her. She continued.

"JAY!" I yelled. She flinched.

"I hate you...." She mumbled, rubbing on her arms.

"No you don't."

"I don't need you." she said coldly.

"I need you...." I told her.

"You treat me like shit, then you bring that bitch in here and you don't say two words to me, you threaten to smack me and then you take that bitch in our room. And you close the door... All because something happened, and it wasn't like I took Roc in our room and closed the door...It's not like I let Roc feel all on me. We didn't lay in the bed like you and her.. I don't know what the fuck y'all did back there." She spoke.

"Jay, you don't underst-"

Jay smacked the shit out of me. My cheek began to sting and my eyes watered. She looked up at me with watery eyes.

"Remember when you smacked me? (A/n: Towards the beginning of the story of you remember) How does that shit feel?! That's what it feels like you're doing to me every second that you show hate towards me... I'm only human... When you feel that I do something wrong, you hate me all of a sudden? And you treat me like shit? Is that how it works? Is it?" She asked. I got so pissed.... I couldn't control myself.

"I TOLD YOU THAT WE DIDN'T DO NOTHING! NOW STOP FUCKING HTTING ME!" I yelled, drawing back my hand and throwing it across her face. She put her hand on her cheek and looked at me in shock. I honestly didn't mean to... I got so mad..

"You're turning out to be just like Roc... I can't stand your ass. I FUCKING HATE YOU! I wanna go home!" She cried and pushed me out of her way, walking in the house.

"I hate you too." I slammed the door, taking a seat on the ground. She cried...and cried.... She hit me first... I didn't mean to retaliate so quickly.

"This is a broken ass household..." Ray said

I got up and walked into the house being stared at by Ray and Roc. Ej looked at me and so did Jacob. They shook their heads. Roc shrugged and looked at the tv. I walked back into our trashed room and took my shirt off, picking up Jay's earrings off of the floor and putting them on the dresser. There's still broken glass on the floor... I took my shoes off and got into the bed. I laid there silently with my eyes closed later to be accompanied by Jay. She walked in the room and closed the door sliding off her shorts. She threw her socks to the side and sighed tiredly. Jay crawled into the bed with me, and covered us up in a soft blanket, laying her head on my chest. She put her arm around me and threw her leg over mine. She was quiet. I didn't know what to say honestly. I put my arm around her waist. She didn't look at me..Her cheeks were wet.

JAY

I honestly just want to fuck it out, but I'm too tired and upset.... I don't know how to fix this... and I can't turn back time either.... I wonder if he's still mad at me .. I always tend to fuck things up.. Everything is my fault I suppose. Everything is my fault because Roc kissed me. I knew he was up to something but I didn't know that he was gonna kiss me. Jake started to snore. I looked up at him. I stared at his nose that was still healing from the fight, and then I looked over at his cheek that was slightly bruised.

"What kind of relationship is this?.......I'm sorry for messing everything up. I always do..I really shouldn't have hit you...If I would've stayed away from Roc then none of this shit would've happened." I stared at the wall and put my hand on his chest.

"I don't know what you did with her...."

"I told you I didn't do anything..." Jake moved his hand to my ass and squeezed it. He looked down at me. I didn't look at him. I traced imaginary patterns on his chest.

"How do I know that... You could say it all day long, but I wasn't there..."

"....." He sighed heavily.

"Why'd you close the door?"

"Jay, I'm not about to sit here and start this shit, I-"

"It's just a question... J, I really wanna know... " I looked up at him. A slightly darkish purple mark on his neck caught my attention. I put my finger on it.

"Is this a hickey?"

COMMENT VOTE SHARE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT
What do you think about this page?! Any questions? Concerns? Comments?! Everybody try to write something!