Early Morning

• The next morning: 6:00 am •

I woke up a little early today... I don't know why. I looked over at Jake who was sleeping beside me, snoring with his hand laid on his chest. I rubbed my eyes then got up and took a ten minute shower, hopping out and sliding on one of his t-shirts and a clean pair of panties. I looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my teeth. My hair was a mess. I brushed out the kinks. I got used to the dye in my hair, it had grown to fit me well. Every four months, or whenever Jake felt like it was necessary, he would make me re-dye it to keep it's color. I walked downstairs and filled up a bowl full of fruit, then headed into the game room. The windows were boarded of course so the room was dark, I flipped through Netflix to find a movie. I laid across the couch and turned on Lottery Ticket.

Jacob •

I woke up, not long after realizing that Jay wasn't in the bed. I got up and headed for the shower.

Jay •

"Bow wow is so sexy, omf." 😍
"What was said?" Jake said, causing me to jump and look back at the door.
"I said, you are so sexy bae." 😍
"Mhmm...Good morning." He made his way over to the couch, lifting me into his arms and giving me a gentle kiss.
"I hope you brushed your teeth." I said against his lips as he kept pecking them. He didn't respond. He just kissed me. I raised an eyebrow.
"What do you want?" I asked. No response. I gave in and kissed him back. He put me back down and climbed on top of me, deepening the kiss. My bowl fell on the floor. We ignored it and continued. I am not about to have sex at six o'clock in the morning if that's what he wants, but I'd take his kisses any time. The doorbell sounded and Jake got up, walking out to get the door. He walked back in with Roc. 😐😒
"Hello little lady." he said.
"Hey..."
"Roc" Jake said.
"Jake" Roc replied. They hand shook.
I looked at them.
"What y'all doing?" He asked, glancing over at me with a look in his eyes... I don't really know what the look meant... 😕 it was like...I don't know... 🙇
Jake looked at Roc, then at me, then back at him with somewhat of a suspicion. He raised an eyebrow. "...Nothing really, just woke up."
"Where the food at?" Roc threw his arms up.
Jake started to rub his neck. "I'm in the mood for chocolate chip pancakes and fruit salad, What about y'all?" he asked. We both nodded. He walked to the door, giving me a look, and then he walked out.
"Then there were two." Roc said, easing on the couch.
"Good morning Jay." He said. I pulled Jake's shirt down a little more and sat up.
"Good morning, Roc..."
"How you been?"
"You saw me last night... not much has changed within a few hours, Roc." I raised an eyebrow. Why the hell is he acting so weird. He laughed.
"You right, I did... So, what are you doing?" He asked.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked slowly.
"Not wearing a bra. 😌😏"
"You're a fucking creep." I face palmed, putting a pillow in front of me. "You know what I meant."
"Oh, well you're watching a movie obviously."
"You're so nerve racking..." I got up and walked upstairs to put on a bra.. 😶😳 why was he looking anyway. 😐

Roc •

Jay is so cranky in the morning... oh well. I couldn't sleep last night. 🙇
She was on my mind. 😤😒💓

Jay •

Jake had the house smelling good. 😍
Him knowing how to cook made him more attractive. Not just with making pancakes 😭. One night he made fresh salmon with lemon on top, and sautéed veggies on the side, then he melted chocolate and used that for desert..😏😍💓 My Jake.

Roc •

The house smells like food and I'm hungry... Jay came back in the game room with me. She put on a bra I see...
I started to scoot over when she went to sit down. She fell right onto my lap. 😳 I didn't mean to do that, I was just trying to give her her spot back. Y'all, Don't get me wrong, Jay is sort of attractive, but I'm not trying to make any moves on her, Jake is my boy. 👐
"I'm sorry." I said, putting my hands up to avoid touching her. She gave me a 'what the hell' look until I said sorry and she realized that it was an accident.
"It's okay... I guess, since it was an accident. I sort of find that hard to believe." She took her right hand and pushed her hair behind her ear, then looked at me. I looked at her and smiled slightly.
"What the fuck..." Jacob stood at the door looking at me.

---

Vote comment share and all that good stuff