Squad

"Kidnappers huh. Normally bank robbers. Maybe a group of guys that jump people. Not kidnappers ! So you don't rape them either?" I said .
"I have sex with mine if that's what you're asking. I don't like the term rape because it's by force."
"Well technically you're forcing it on the girl when she doesn't want it." I said.
"It was force the first couple of times little girl. Then she started to like it. So I don't know why you're so uptight."
"..."
"I don't know why the hell he waiting so long for you. He's told me a lot about you." He shrugged. "And I wanted to see you for myself. And you're basically what he described. I don't just rape my... 'victims' for no reason. It's more like a punishment, put it that way." He explained.
I got hot on the inside. "No offense, and I don't think any will be taken, but you two are honestly too attractive or neat looking to be kidnapping high school girls. Why don't you just talk to them like a normal boy would." I asked with a serious face. I felt myself raising my voice again. They laughed. The door bell rang and Jake disappeared around the corner. Roc eyeballed me. I looked at him then looked away. He brushed his finger against my face. I moved.
"Yeah, you're a fighter... heads up, Jacob likes that shit. Once he gets horny enough, your ass is gonna be scared and I guarantee you won't have any chance at getting away so you might as well just lay there and take it." Roc said in a whispering talking tone before he re-lit his blunt. I didn't look at him. He took a long drag in and talked the rest of it out. "I don't play that fighting shit. You're actually lucky." He added.
"It's still rape. I'm only sixteen."I shared, not that it was any of his business.
"Well you sure not built like a sixteen year old, so you have no excuse really."
He heard Jacob coming back and he put out the blunt, fanning the smell away. Jacob came in and looked at him, then at me.
"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. He looked at Roc again. "Mhmm..."
This time he came back with three guys.
"This is Jacob, Ej, and Ray." He continued.

---

I know this one was short 😬 . I think I'll post one or two more parts today so I'll update... vote and comment 💁 btw, Jacob is Jacob Latimore 😘