Let me fix it

A/N : I really hate that Wattpad makes me title EVERY page. Is there a way that I can leave it blank?!
-
LATER ON ...
JAY

So Roc knows, and he took it well. He grabbed his keys and left while ordering a plane ticket over the phone. So... yeah. He wasn't phased by it in any way whatsoever. The boys came in eventually(Jake unlocked the door) and got Connor, Honest, and Trina. J came and sat next to me. I felt him staring.

JAKE

Jay laid there on her stomach, with her head on a pillow. She had her head facing the other direction. I put my hand on her back. She moved my hand and scooted over. I closed the door and sat down on the bed.

"Jay... if you d-"

"No. You're fucking sick."

"Babe-"

"Sick!"

"....."

"Grounding someone's body up and setting them on fire...How could you do something like that?."

"Well, technically you set the body on fire first..... and then you ground up-" She shot a death stare at me.

JAY

He cleared his throat. "Ground the um...remains, but I promise it's not that bad...like....why the hell do you care? From my understanding everybody would be happy without her. She caused so much shit. I'm not even gonna lie, I'm glad the bitch is gone." Jake put his hands on his chest. He could care less. What I had just heard was some fucked up shit. I couldn't believe it. My jaw dropped slightly as I looked at him. It felt like..guilt invaded my body. His eyes widened slightly, and then he closed them, taking a deep breath.

"Jay....that was not w..what I meant.. I swear I didn't mean it like that, I just....Just forgive me.." He spoke lowly. Something about him is off...and it's kind of scaring me. Like,....is something going on with him? His mood has been changing unusually fast lately..I watched him apologize over and over. A tear ran down his cheek, which threw me completely off, because I didn't know what the hell he was crying for...I turned around and watched silently as my eyebrows drew together. He laid his head down on my stomach and started rubbing on it. He lifted my shirt slightly and kissed my stomach, whispering the words, I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry babe...." He sat up and leaned toward me giving me a kiss on my cheek. I didn't know how to feel. He mumbled, "Let me make it better....just..let me fix.....everything. All of this shit. I can fix it if you just let me.."

JAKE

She ran her hands through my hair and comforted me. All types of emotions went through my head. I kissed her sweet smelling shoulder. The only thing on my mind at that moment was me and her. Her and I. I felt the need to be inside of her. Sex makes everything better. No matter what. At least that's what Ray says... I want to ease Jay's mind a little bit...and take both of our frustrations away.

JAY

He started placing those soft kisses of his on my neck. I closed my eyes and let my mind run free. His lips moved up, meeting my lips where his tongue begged for an entrance into my mouth. I let him in and our tongues attacked one another. He slowly climbed on top of me without breaking the kiss. It didn't take time for him to make me hot. Just the feeling of his body against mine gave me chills. He took his time to unbutton my shorts. He worked my shorts down while trying not to break the kiss. I kicked the shorts on the floor. He rested his body between my legs, starting to grind against me slowly and passionatly. He grabbed my ass with a firm grip which turned me on even more. I could tell that he was about to drive me crazy.

JAKE

She put her hand on top of mine. I could tell that she was enjoying my touch. I then eased my hands into her panties, starting to rub on her clit. She broke the kiss and bit her lip while looking me in the eyes. She started to rotate her hips slightly as she exhaled deeply. I kissed on her neck while I entered her with my middle finger. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, starting to grind against my finger. I caught her rhythm and added my index finger, watching Jay start to relax. She let out a sexy hum and started to moan softly.

"Right there....", Her eyebrows drew together as she gave her body to me.

JAY

It's been a while, and honestly I want Jake physically...sexually...It feels so wrong though...Like, someone just died and we're doing this...but he's making it hard for me to turn him down. I love it when he takes his time to please me. When I closed my eyes, the first thing I thought about was Sincere. That turned me off almost instantly. My body started to tense up...

"Wait,...stop"

JAKE

Her body stiffened up slightly. She mumbled something trying not to moan.

"J........stop." She whined hesitantly. She looked like she didn't want me to stop...She's sending mixed messages here.....

JAY

Jake makes me weak...I can't help it. I wish I could... I just...I guess it...I don't know...He makes me so crazy it's like I have no control over myself whatsoever. I could barely fix my lips to tell him to stop...It seems like we haven't had sex in like...forever, so I know he's going to take advantage of it..Sincere fades in and out of my mind, and it's confusing and frustrating the shit out of me.

JAKE

I continued while watching her. I didn't know what to do... I mean, should I stop?...Or....

She relaxed again. Something's bothering her. It's Sincere, I know that much. I just wanna take her mind off of it. She arched her back slightly, tilting her head completely back. Her hands roamed the bed as she clawed at the sheets softly. She hummed lowly.

JAY

Images of Sincere committing suicide invaded my mind. The thought of Jake doing that shit to her started to piss me off. I stiffened up again as my mind straightened me out.

"J, fucking stop!" I pushed him off. He looked like he got mad. His tongue glided across his top lip as a smile spread across his face. He smirked.

"You know what..." He pointed at me, shaking his hand slightly.

"....."

"I'm not gonna keep on trying to make you fucking happy. It's either you're happy or not, b-"

"I swear for God, if you say what I think you finna say. I'm smaking the Holy grail outta yo ass. Say it."

"Because.....That's what I was gonna say." He straight faced me.

"Listen......You just killed a girl...Jake." I looked at him. Silence filled the room for a while. He looked at me..

"....s'that what you think?.....You think I killed Sincere......"

"Jake, I-"

"Is that what the fuck you think?"

"Listen."

He got up off of the bed. I held onto him. I didn't mean it like that.

"Listen! Baby, please. Just let me-" He pushed me. I fell back on the bed hard. He slammed the door when he left, calling me a bitch under his breath.

-----

Hi 💀 I'm bored . So comment some shit 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾