How much do you love me?

I can't control myself when it comes to her.

JAY •

"You play too much, Jay." I looked at him.
"How do I play too much?" He asked.
"Because you do."
"I do?" He asked, trying to imitate the sound of my voice. He pecked my lips. I fumbled with my ring. He took my hand and slid it off of my finger, putting it on my other finger as if we were married. I looked at him, but I didn't say anything.
"I love you so much, Jay..."
I was quiet. He knows how I feel about him, I suppose. His eyes went straight to my lips when he bit his lip and kissed me again.

JACOB •

She laughed and kissed me, tugging on my bottom lip. I watched her make a fool of herself. I raised my eyebrow and stared at her. She licked me.
"You're weird and you need help." I informed her.
"I can't lick you?"
"No."
"So what makes you think that you can lick me?"
"Because I want to, and I do what I want."
"Mhmm...." she mumbled, working off my basketball shorts and boxers.
"I didn't tell you to undress me though." I told her.
"I do what I want."

JAY •

"Whatever. I'm in control." He pushed me on my back and was now hovering over me. I grinned.
"How bout I tell you what I love about you."
"You've done that so many t-"
"I love your lips because they are full and sexy." He pecked my lips. "I love when you bite your lip because it turns me on every single time you do it." He looked me in the eyes. I blushed a little.
"Continue."
"I love your soft, kissable neck because when I kiss you there, you make those sexy sounds that I yearn for." He moved down, kissing from my lips, to my chin, to my neck. "And sometimes when I kiss you there unexpectedly you squirm or wince, to prevent yourself from getting out of control, and I know this because I study your facial expressions, and I've grown to know them very well." He ran his tongue down my neck slowly. I tried not to laugh. It tickled. 😭😁
"Mmhmmm?"
"I love your-"
"Wait!" I put my hand on his head. He gave me that look, letting me know that he was horny.

JACOB •

She finally let me continue. I kissed her everywhere, now leaving her stomach.
"I love your sweet juices. You're my addiction, you are my sweet candy. I love when you'd arch your back and look all sexy for me. I love when you make that facial expression that you've had enough, but you don't tell me that you can't take anymore and your moans start to sound like sexy cries when you gasp for air and start to whimper. I love when your legs would start to tremble, and-"
"You're making me hot, Jake hurry up." She started to fan herself. I laughed.

---

Who still woke? Go vote please. vote comment share and all that good stuff. From what you all are telling me, I'm not that bad at sex scenes ✊😭 thanks for your input! I know this part was sort of short tho. more to come.