Not Funny

"So you think that you can do whatever you wanna do because he isn't here?"
"Yes, that's exactly what I think."
"Oh." I stared at my legs and picked with my nails. That random silence came again. I felt his eyes on me.
"What are you looking at?" I asked, never looking up.
"You."
"Well take a picture, it'll last longer."
He chuckled and smirked, putting out whatever he was smoking and shaking his head slightly.
"What's funny?..."
"You"
"I don't remember making a joke, because I didn't intend to make you laugh."
"Well you did."
"Okay."
"You've got a mouth on you." He pointed slightly and shook his finger, then he cracked his knuckles.
"We've established that already and you've said it more than three times now. Move on."
He reached over quickly. I flinched. He froze and took a deep breath, laughing lowly and holding onto his hand.
"You've got quite the temper..." I scooted away even more. He didn't look over at me. instead he got up and left the room mumbling violent things. The house grew silent. I got up and walked out to the hallway to head upstairs. Roc looked at me as he leaned on the wall, toying with a shiny, pointy knife.

---

These short parts are fun 😂 I know it makes some of you mad 😭😭😭 but Enjoy! Imma update more. I've been slacking lately and the long parts will be coming back.