Halloween Imagine

You

I was upset because today of all days, I had work on my favorite Holliday: Halloween. Anyway, I got out around ten, and the first thing on my mind was to get home and shimmy into my costume to pass out candy.

I opened the door to see crimson rose pedals on the floor. I smiled and followed the trail down the hallway then paused ahead of the room door and gathered a piece of paper. It read...

Happy Halloween baby. I've got a surprise waiting for you behind these doors. Brace yourself ;)

I opened the door to a cimmerian room filled with calm candles. The scent of roses filled my nose. I calmly walked in and saw that the trail of roses continued, leading me to the bathroom door. I opened the door and Jake popped from behind it, wearing a Michael Myers mask with the suit, and in his hand was a big knife. He scared the shit out of me. I screamed and put my hand on my chest. He briskly lifted me up onto the counter and kissed me with his mask still on. It felt like rubber against my lips so I started to laugh and I pushed him off. He chuckled and removed the mask. His massive curls went everywhere.

"How was work?" He asked, placing his hands on the counter. I sighed in relief and pushed my hair out of my face.

"It was okay." I retrieved the knife from his hands and pressed it against my finger watching it bend. I started to push him out of the bathroom.

"Damn, can I take a shower with you?" He threw his arms up.

"You've already got your costume on so I assumed that you took a shower already."

"This isn't my costume, Y/n...this is my...scare-you...stume. I'm not dressing as Michael Myers for Halloween. I don't want to scare the kids away. I chuckled and began to undress myself. He licked his lips and began to undress with me. We both hopped into the shower. I turned on broiling water and got straight to washing up.

"Why you going so fast baby?" He asked, watching.

"The night isn't getting any younger, Jake. I wanna pass out candy."

"I know, but slow down...just a little bit." He suggested. I smirked and continued to wash up. I glanced over and caught him staring at me. He watched me drench my body in soap and rinse it off under the shower head. I kept my eyes on him and slowed down my pace. A grin spread across his lips. He finally looked me in the eyes and brought my face close to his, joining our lips. His soft lips traveled from my lips and down to my neck, continuing to move lower. Soft moans tickled my throat.

"Trick or treat!!!" The doorbell rang accompanied by the sound of a group of children. I pushed him off and chuckled, getting out of the shower. I dried off and hopped into my costume dashing down the hall with no shoes on where I met the kids at the door with a big bowl of candy. Their eyes lit up as smiles possessed their faces. A handful did each of them good. I flicked on the porch light and closed the door. Jake sat at the edge of the stairs in a white tank top and blue overalls with timberland boots and a red hat that he wore backwards. In his hand was a rugged scarf that was supposed to be in his back pocket.

"You look so good bae...mmm." He licked his lips. I winked at him playfully.

"You don't look too bad yourself babe."

"Come here ."

"Nah...I've gotta pass candy out, and you gonna distract me. You trying to be nasty."

"I'm not. I'm about to tell you something.."

"Well, say it."

"You have to come here. It's a secret." He whispered. I laughed and walked over to him taking a seat on his lap.

"What do you have to hell me?" I asked. He went in for a kiss. I put my hand over his mouth and giggled. He moved my hand.

"I just want a kiss."

"No you don't. You want more than a kiss."

"Just give me a kiss." He said, now poking out his bottom lip. I pecked his lips softly. He pecked mine. I smiled at him.

"Can I have another one?" Jake asked. I shook my head and got up. He grabbed my hand and wrestled me to the floor. He knows he had the advantage when it comes to wrestling. He kissed me lustfully, biting my lip. I burst out laughing in the middle of our kiss. He chuckled and traveled down to my neck. I bit on my lip and let him shower my body with kisses. He started to tug at my fishnets and spanks. The bell rang again.

"Trick or Treat..........Trick or Treat...........Trick or Treat!!"

Just a little somethin'....Hi :) I haven't posted in a while so here. I've gotta get better at writing... But I've been on Wattpad everyday writing more and more. Ill post soon. Happy Halloween!