Caught

I found myself in the dark, now hot as hell with two fingers inside of me. I bit on my lip and tried to stay quiet as I closed my eyes. It wasn't working. I laid my head back and let out a moan as my eyebrows drew together. I moaned a little louder every time I changed the pace. "mmm" I hummed from my dry throat. "Jakeee" I tried to whisper.
"Uhhh, daddy pleaseee" I couldn't help it.
"Okay, let me grab my charger.... Nah. It's... " I heard Jake say. They had been talking all night so I basically blocked everything they said out.

! Big mistake !

"Ohhhh" I started to pout and whimper.

I should've opened my eyes and saw him standing there.
"You alright?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow. I jumped.
"Mhmm." My eyes were wide open now.
"You sure?" He asked. I nodded.
"You wouldn't happen to be in here doing what I think you were doing...because-"
"No. What? No! That is disgusting."
"Mmm, Jakee" He mocked, trying to moan like a girl. He laughed. My cheeks burned.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Let me see your fingers then." He straight faced.
"My hands are cold."
"You're sweating... The air conditioner is on, Jay." he crossed his arms.
"So what? It's hot in here."
"The door has been closed. Meaning the vent in here only circulated making this room cold. It's actually colder in here than it is in the game room. Tell another lie."
"I wasn't masturbating!"
"The hell you wasn't...."
"UGH!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He caught it and laid across the edge of the bed. I closed my legs slowly. "You got my bed wet?" He asked.
"No. I didn't because I wasn't doing anything."
"I heard it with my ears, and I saw it with my eyes. You and these lies-"
"Stop trying to spit bars." 😐
He laughed again. "You keep lying."
"You didn't see anything, you don't know shit."
"I know I saw you in here moaning with your head laid back, and I know I heard my name at least twice."
"The lies you tell." I complained. "And if I were?"
"Then you could've been asked for the real thing, and you would've got it. You know that."
"I don't want you."
"That's not what your body says, and it's not what your mouth says." He said, now laying on his back and looking at me. I sighed.
"You think you know everything."
"I don't think I know everything. I collect proof before I make a statement."
He grabbed my hand. "What do you want?" I asked 😐
"Your hand smells like raspberry body wash. What happened to 'I'm on my period'?"
"...." I snatched my hand away.
"You're so scary sometimes." he said lowly.
"I'm not actually."
"Well stop swerving." He shifted on his elbow.
"Nobody's swerving."
"So if I give it to you, you're gonna take it?" He asked. He was now closer to me than he was before.
"Give it here." I responded. Why must I be such a flirt. Something about him tickles my insides and makes me want to smile... but then a dark cloud sends thunder to my brightness. A grin formed on his lips as he brought his face closer to mine, now hovering over me. He brushed his lips against mine. My lips puckered slightly for a kiss. He chuckled. "You want me and-"
"Stop teasing before I change my mind." I mumbled. He pecked my lips once. Then he did it again. I met him halfway the third time. Something about his damn shirt was bothering me. I wanted it off. I wanted his soft skin to brush against mine. I wanted him to kiss me everywhere. He then stopped holding himself up, letting our bodies touch continuing the kiss. My hands went straight to his stomach, sliding his shirt up and over his head. He grinned at me. I blushed. I didn't mean to...😪 it's complicated and I'm sure you'd never understand. He started to wrestle with me. I fought back. He was gentle. Soft chuckles and moans were being exchanged as we poked and explored each other. He pinned my arms to the bed. "Alright, all jokes aside." He said, looking into my eyes.
"You lost." Popped out of my mouth quickly cause' I got nervous.
"I didn't. I ended up on top."
"Either way, with me on the top or the bottom you were still gonna feel like you won." I straight faced. He laughed and nodded. Why such a positive negative person? It bothers me. I stayed quiet. His hand brushed against my face.
"I don't understand why I'm allowing you to get so close to me when you held me at gunpoint."
"You knew I wasn't going to shoot you Jay."
"You were gonna stab me then, because you looked mighty serious." I pushed him off. He gave me a look. "I told you already. What do you think 'I love you to death' means?" he said.
"I thought that was a figure of speech! Niggas tell girls that shit on movies." I felt my tone getting a little out of hand.
"Well you can't help the way you feel about me."
"The way I feel? About you? I said I liked you. Not like you like you."
"Don't even start that shit. When you said you liked me you meant it."
"But I don't love you, is what I'm saying, Jacob."
".... That is really hard to believe now, and it's getting to the point where I think you're lying to yourself." He got up and walked out, closing and locking the door. I got up and kicked the board on the window out of anger. Didn't budge. I sat down on the floor and face palmed. I sat there for a good ten minutes... then I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower taking at least an hour to collect my thoughts.