Believe me

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it (just to be on the safe side) and getting into my pjs. Today? A long t shirt, a bra and panties. How formal.. I opened the door and walked into the room, so I was going for. I bumped into Jacob's chest. He stood there with his arms crossed, looking down at me.
"Define loyalty."
"What?..." I was so confused.
"Commitment."
"Um...the act of committing?.....Pledging...a state of being committed. W-why, I don't understand why you're asking me th-"
"Did you come onto Roc, Jay?"
I laughed. "What?"
"Are you attracted to Roc, did you make a move." he said, this time in a louder tone.
"No, I didn't. You know that I'm not attracted to Roc whatsoever, Jay." I crossed my arms.
"That's not what he said." He put his hand on the frame of the door, leaning against it.
"Well he lied. I'm sleepy, can I go to sleep? Please?"
"When you tell me what happened, sure." he straightened up, looking and talking calmly. He cracked his knuckles and put his hands behind his back, fumbling with them I suppose.
"Nothing. We argued, he said I had a big mouth, he choked me and we talked." I said blankly. "May I go to sleep."
"That's not what he told me, Jay."
"Oh really." My sarcasm radar went to about ninety percent.
"Really."
"Well, bae what did he tell you?" I asked nonchalantly, moving my hands to my hips.
"He said that you came onto him. Jay. He-"
"Well, he's lying. I just want to go to bed, please, Jacob I'm not in the mood to argue, we can talk about this tomorrow." My hands went to my face.
Tried to walk past. He didn't budge. I pushed a little. He still didn't budge. I exhaled deeply and laid my head on his chest even though he wasn't comforting me.
"I love you."
"Okay." I felt him shrug.
"Jacob, it ain't even that deep. Why you in your feelings over something that didn't even happen? unfortunately I'm attracted to you and only you, and you know that." I snuggled my hands up in his shirt.
"Mh..."
I took a step backwards and so did he. He lifted me onto the bathroom sink and looked at me.
"...I love you too."
"Okay? Can I go to sleep now?" I asked.
"Yeah, after you tell me what really happened."
"Not that you're ignoring the fact that he choked me.."
"I need proof."
"Really?"
"Really."
"It's like that, Jake?"
"Just like that." His voice sounded sexy... I'm weird 😶 he is attractive when he starts arguments...when he's mad..tired, upset..
"Look, at my neck! Hand marks! He isn't exactly what you call a person who talks it out. He does what the fuck he wants to whoever he wants!"
I grabbed his face to make him pay attention. It's like he caught a whole other attitude and started to look away from me. "No, look. because you see that I'm right and I'm telling the truth and that I have nothing to lie for. What the fuck does 'I love you' mean to you?" I face palmed. "Dumb ass"
He wrapped his arms around me, standing in between my legs. His soft lips brushed against my skin unexpectedly, sending a little bit of chills down my spine. "I'm sorry." He said against my neck. I grabbed onto his hands and struggled to push him away but he kept coming back. "Bae, I'm sorry for accusing you of-"
"And it looked like you were about to beat my ass and put me in a body bag or some shit. Don't do look like that."
"I'm not a murderer."
"So what happened to the ones before me?" I asked. He stopped in the middle of his kiss and groaned.
"Why are you worried about it, Jay?"
"Because I want to know, and I think I deserve a right to know, and I think that I deserve to know if that shit will happen to me! I just don't-"
"You gotta raise your voice? My past has nothing to do with you."
"Well mine has a lot to do with you and you seem to know it very well, so it's only fair that I get to know about yours, and what you did to those girls when you got mad."
"Well guess what, Jay? I'm the kidnapper," he pressed his index finger to my chest with a slight amount of pressure. "You're the kidnappee. You do what I say and ask. No questions."
"Kidnappee isn't a damn word, and we're not doing this 'I'm your slave, I do what you say' shit, Jake."
"I'm not trying to bring the shit back up, but what did you do to him to make him choke you, Jay?" he lifted my head up, examining my neck area. I shrugged.
"Talking shit, being smart and disrespectful, 'so he says'."
He was silent for a while, just looking.
"How about I kiss your bruises until they feel better?" He said, planting a soft kiss on my neck. He continued. I flinched.
"I don't think I want you to do that, because it's gonna turn into something else, and I'm tired."
"I'm trying to make you better bae." he spoke against it, planting another kiss on it before blowing on it gently. He sounded a bit tired. Chills went down my spine. I winced and made a weird sound. He laughed at me and grabbed my hands.
"You sleepy?" I asked.
"A little bit, but I've got enough energy for a couple of rounds, because I could honestly use some right now." He hugged me, swaying side to side slowly like how grandparents hug their grand kids that they claim to haven't have seen in ages. My head lay on his chest when I closed my eyes.
"Maybe tomorrow. I'm like, really tired." I mumbled sleepily, yawning.
"Alright." he kissed my head. We went into the room. He got comfortable and we turned the light off. By then I was already laying down. He wrapped his arms around me and laid there. I knew he was woke. I'm sure he knew I was woke. He gripped the bottom of my shirt and slid it up slowly.
"I want you." He said in my ear in a goofy sounding voice. He tugged on my ear gently with his teeth. I grabbed his hand.
"Quit."
"No." He growled, moving his hand back to where it was. I giggled, and within no time we were fumbling under covers, hitting and blocking, biting... He didn't bite though. Every time I bit him he'd kiss me on the same spot that I'd bit him. Then he held onto my hands to stop me from hitting him, and he pecked my lips. I returned the kiss, then he pecked mine again and again and again, and i'd keep on returning them. He broke the little kissing game we had going on and eased between my legs, pinning my hands to the bed smoothly with a grin on his lips. We then fumbled underneath the sheets a second time, but this time we weren't playing around.

--- vote/ comment/ share /add to library. Leave your input and likes and dislikes and shit. I need that, I read them all and they make me feel some type of way. this part is longer 🙌 so comment for sure and vote because I have more coming. | I thought I posted this last night! Sorry 😶. More coming soon. |