Sleep?

I laid my head back and let him shower my neck with kisses. He growled and bit me. I jumped and smacked his side. "Stop."

He growled louder, squeezing my thigh slightly. I burst out laughing. He chuckled and pecked my lips. I returned the kiss. He stuck his tongue in my mouth. I kissed him back and joined him in the tongue swirling session.

He slid my shirt off over my head and laid there, looking at me. I lowkey get nervous when he does that.

"You, are so, sexy babe." he bit his lip.

"You, are such, a creep."

"But I'm yours, and you're mine, and you belong to me."

"By force."

"Don't start."

"Mhmm, whatever. I'm about to go to sleep on you in a minute." I mumbled.

"I'm about to go to sleep on you in a minute." he mocked me, poking out his lip and kissing me.

"So, you gonna do something?...Or nah?"

"Don't rush me. I start when I want."

"Okay well I'm going to sleep." I put my hands on his stomach and started to push him off. He started laughing.

"Can I go get the ice?"

"Go ahead." I shrugged. When he left the room, I locked the door and laid back down, throwing the sheets over my head...

•JACOB

I made my way into the room. Don't ask how I got in. I put my arms out to feel around me, making sure not to bump into anything. I hit the bed and climbed on it, sitting at the edge of it. I pulled the sheets off of her slowly and grabbed her ankles, pulling her down to me. She opened her eyes and started to sit up. Jay looked sleepy, but I'm gonna get what I want whether she likes it or not. I grabbed her hands and pinned them to the bed. She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off by kissing her passionately. She started to kiss me back. Jay, my beautiful angel...

•JAY

How the hell he got in the room, I don't know. He interrupted my sleep for sex. Selfish, sexy bastard. He moved his hands down to my legs, wrapping them around his waist without breaking the kiss. As soon as he let my hands go, they went straight to his abs. His perfect skin was so soft. Lust was a big thing in this relationship. I don't really understand why. It kept us closer to each other. I can't really explain it. Something about the feeling of our bodies so close together makes me feel some type of way. It makes my heart beat faster. It makes my body hot. It makes my hormones jump. He's like a forbidden fruit.... Thou shall not touch...

JACOB •

Thou shall not lust for... thou shall not taste... Looks like I'm going to hell.

By now I was kissing her all over, and taking my time too. I ran my hands over her soft skin. She laid her head back and moaned softly every time I ran across her sensitive spots, and i'd give them a little more attention than other places just to hear her sexy love sounds. She lusted for me, and I was now going to make her wait as she did to me. She looked so sexy. My pretty brown goddess. She smelled good. She was wearing a green bra with a laced strap and matching panties. Her beautiful body looked oily. I took a good look at her slowly from her face to her petite waist and her semi thick thighs. My mom used to tell me that nobody was perfect... She lied....

JAY •

He kissed from my lips to my panty line, slowly sliding them down with his teeth. He gently grabbed my legs and propped them up on his shoulders. He then payed a little more attention to my clit than usual, making me wet instantly. My hands roamed his full head of hair...

JACOB •

She spoke through her moans, making it kind of hard for me to comprehend what she was saying. Whatever it was, she still sounded sexy. I grinned and got up. "Good night babe."...

JAY •

He laid down beside me. 😒

"Nigga you better get up."

"I'm tired."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am, babe please. can I go to sleep now?" he threw the cover over his head...

JACOB •

She leaned over, biting my earlobe gently and tugging on it.

"Stop." I flinched, turning on my side.

"Baby." 😪 she said, placing kisses on the nape of my neck. I moved around a little and then laid there silently. 'Show no weakness, and don't give in' were my only thoughts at that moment. I sighed and put the cover over my mouth, closing my eyes to prevent her from seeing my bite my bottom lip.

"Jacob, please? You started it." She made a sound. I lay there quietly. She purred in my ear, telling me how horny and wet she was. I put the cover over my head to block her out....

---

Somebody requested a Rated R scene. I read all the comments. As y'all know, I don't do them often. not because I'm uncomfortable but because it's hard to write them. I want to write them a certain way. I just don't think I'm good enough at the sexual scenes but more to come, Depends on how many of y'all up to determine if I post more tonight or not. Vote comment share and all that good stuff.