Chapter 17 Luna Ritual

Start from the beginning

However, their gifts are not given to cause chaos or bloodshed. Gifts can be taken when a Luna misuses her powers. It is only to bring peace and tranquility.

I remember when my dad told that Alpha Nathanial's wife has those gifts once. It is passed down to the next worthy female heir when they officially turn 18. However, I never knew why her gifts were taken away.

It was a crescent moon showing up in the dark stratosphere as everyone shifted into their wolf. As Lunas' are the ones, being females to bring life upon this Earth, they are also the ones to help souls cross over the other side.

Before the burial can be done, the ritual has to be made.

The Lunas' transformed into their huge wolves as my mom howled into the sky, followed by all of her pack members including myself tilting my head up and howled for grievance.

The Alphas, my dad and Alpha Nathanial bowed towards their mates in respect. It was for Alpha Nathanial's wife turn to howl before their pack followed.

Both packs later surrounded Lucifer's coffin where beside him they have already dug a huge whole.

Family members step ahead and near Lucifer's body. The Luna mind linked.

Me, Gabriella and my dad walked towards his still body.

Close the coffin.

My dad stepped up to close the coffin when suddenly Gabriella yelped before growling at my dad for doing it.

Her wolf went into a frenzy from losing a brother.

I ran towards her, stopping her from making any other sudden surprises.

"No!" Her pain echoed through our mind-

Halt. My dad growled towards her.

All of us were in sorrow, it was already hard to cope and she was making this even harder to handle than it was.

She whimpered as her ears tucked behind in submission.

Before we knew it, the ritual was completed as his body was then buried six feet under the ground.

I sat down on my bed, looking down onto the ground. Lilith sat beside me.

"Gabriel?" She touched my shoulder.

"Leave me alone." I said.

What now?

Achilles Argent P.O.V

"Sir." One of my spies strode towards me as I sat down in the office with a half empty wine glass in my right hand.

"There's news." He says.

"Well?" I picked up the glass before taking a sip of the wine.

He looked slightly uncomfortable to voice out.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Spit it out!" I said impatiently.

"It's Lucifer." He started.

"Is he already on his way here?" I smirked.

Foolish boy.

"No sir." He shook his head.

"He is dead." He says.

Did I hear that clear?

I placed the glass of wine down onto the table.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"Lucifer had been declared dead, sir." He told.

I stood up from my chair.