28

For the past days, I apologized to them first before we date. Well some cried and some just smile bitterly. Well I let them cry. I don't want them to keep it. Well they understand, and at the first place they knew it was her.

The second date of mine was Chaeyoung. Well she's the one who didn't cry so I let her flow the pain. I comforted her, I made her happy and make it understand. She's a strong girl. Small but sweet. She's cute too. But she can find someone else right?

Third date, Momo. Well she's the one who cried when I told her. I comforted her and apologized. She's a strong girl too. She's perfect as well as the others. What I mean about perfect is that their personality. She's the Momo I know. And I hope she will love better than me.

Fourth date, Dahyun. She's a happy go lucky. When I told her she just smile like she don't feel a pain. But deep inside, I know she's hurt. I hugged her and comforted her. That time I saw her cry, I heard her cry. From their group she's the mood maker. She just smile but sometimes she just cry on her own. So I made her day happy and I apologized to her.

Fifth date, Jeongyeon. Well she's the same as Chaeyoung. She's too kind to be mine. She's a prankster but I know that she has the dark inside on her heart. She's like that because she knows that she found her true friends. I made her decide where we will go.

Sixth date, Jihyo. She's a mother like and protecting her friends. Making them strong and she make sure that her friends are happy. She's a goddess-like. When I told her that day, she hides her tears. I faced her and comfort her too. A strong girl cries in my front. I felt the guilty. Looking at them broken hearted? It pains me too.

Seventh date, Tzuyu. She's the girl who just hides her feelings and doesn't lie. I envy her. She's the person that every men or women wants. She's beautiful and very good at archery. She's the model on their group of friends. She's the maknae but I know she can find someone better than me. She's young and so the others.
E

ighth date, Mina. She's an elegant woman and introvert person. She's the black swan. She's too innocent. She tears up but she stopped it. I comforted her then she cried. And elegant person just cried on me. We played a game she wants for a long time. To make her happy. I did it.
My last date,

Nayeon. She's the oldest in their group. I did felt something on her but it has only a little spark. She cried in a minutes when I told her. She told me her feelings while she's crying.
"It is Sana? I knew it was her. The look on your eyes on her was never the same on us. It was deeper, I shouldn't fell in love to you, deeper, what, so we are stock in friends. Hehe."
That's what she said while crying. I hugged her and apologized. I let her pain away. It took a long time until she calmed down. We went at a place where she can be comfortable and happy.

I sigh. They are perfect. All of them but only Sana. She's the one that I fell for. Yes it is Sana Minatozaki. She's really the one.
This day we will have slumber party on their house. The place where they live. Their house, the one where 9 of them built for them.
This 4 will come too and RedVelvet too will come.
"Hey your thinking too deep.", Irene said beside me. They look at me.
"Somethings wrong?", Yeri ask.
"Nothing.", I said and smile.
"Don't mind her she's just nervous.", Jisoo said. Now they look at her except us who knows about me.
"What do you mean?", Wendy ask.
"Uhmm haha, ask Rose.", Jisoo immediately said.
"Ehh..uhm that's nothing.", Rose slap Jisoo on her shoulder.
Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri look at me.
I cough awkwardly signaling to Jennie to talk. She knows me thou.
"She's like that because the 9 beautiful girls dated her and she hurt the 8 of them. Well their heart. And she only loves one so she felt guilty for them.", Jennie said.
"Ehhh!!!~~"
"You mean Nayeon and others!?~"
"Who is it?~~"
"Really!!??~"
"No way!!~"
They said in unison. Irene look at them because they are loud.
"Yah can you not shout!", she shouted back. They shut their mouth. I chuckled.
"Who is it?", Wendy ask.
"Sana Sana.", Lisa said.
"Sana?", Yeri ask and they gasp.
"She's so lucky~", Seulgi said.
"I agree.", Jisoo said.
"So she's the one?", Irene whispered on me not looking at her.
I nod and smile.
We are here now.
Jihyo who open the door.
"Welcome guys!~~", she greeted with a loud and exciting voice.
"Thank you.", we said. We all hug her one by one as well as the others who greeted us.
"Sana is there. Helping to cook.", Nayeon said as we hug.
"Just tell we are here. I don't want to interrupt. You know.", I said and smile.
"Ok then.", she said.
She went to their kitchen.
"Yow guys. Welcome!~~", Jeongyeon greeted us and we hug her.
"Do you'll want to watch? If not you'll can go outside and tour our place!~~", she happily said. They are excited and happy for this slumber party.
"Can I just help you in preparing?", Irene ask.
"No no. We can do this.", Jeongyeon said.
"She's right Irene. Your always helping from cooking. Your like a mother.", I said. She glares at me. I shut my mouth and look around.
"She's right. Your acting like a mother. Let's go outside!~ Jeongyeon we will go there.", Jisoo said. We all go outside. As Jeongyeon went back.
"Wow their yard is wide and has a lot of trees.", Joy said.
"Let's play!! Hide and seek!~", Lisa shout happily.
"Yeah let's play it while waiting for the night!~", we played rock paper scissor.And guess what I'm the one who will look for them. This will be easy.
"You have one minute to hide ok.", I said and close my eyes or hide my face.