21

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon. Your friends are kidnapped. They are in a basement of a gangster. They are no ordinary gangster you know. To tell you the truth, you are in a building of a worldwide champion gangster. The richest and powerful gangster.."
"Wait. What? Haha!!~~", I laugh of course! Who wouldn't laugh about what she's talking about? Right?
"What the heck? Is this a prank or what?It's so funny~", I said while laughing. Why should I believe that? I watched so many pranks like this situation so maybe this is a prank.
I hear no answers while I'm laughing. They stare at me with a serious face. I stop.
"We are serious Nayeon. I'm the leader of the top1 gangster worldwide. Jennie the second leader, Lisa the third leader, Rose the fourth leader, and Jisoo the Fifth leader. We are called ANGELS. Nayeon, the gangster who kidnapped your friends including right now Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo. Next will be you but we saved you. They are called MMLD top2. They are, Nancy.", K said.
"What? Nancy and her friends? And the 5 of you too? Heh. Why should I believe it?Is this a joke? or a surprise? Don't joke around! This is not funny!", I shouted angrily. What do they think about me?! I will not fall to their traps nor prank!

No one's POV

Nayeon is angry right now as she stand up angrily.
"Guys go outside first. I want to say something to her, alone.", K said. The four nods and left. Nayeon sit and look away at K stopping her tears.
"Believe what I just said, what I'm going to say Nayeon. This is real. Don't worry I'll save your friends and bring them safe. Here's a picture that they gave to me a while ago.", K said as she slide click something that shows a picture at Nayeon's front.
Nayeon look at it and try to hold it even though you can't touch it. Nayeon cried.
"Just what the hell they want from us!!?Why did they kidnapped them!!? For what?! Money!? We didn't do something bad right!? And why are they doing this whole thing!?", she shouts as she saw her friends' situation.
"Nothing. You all didn't do something. It's all my fault this is my problem. They want me.", K said softly. As Nayeon heard that, she stop moving and sit. She look at her.
"What do you mean, you?", she ask getting nervous.
"Nayeon. They want me to suffer or they want to take my, no, our place or..to be killed."

Silence

"They kill people. They are like psycho who just kill a person without a reason. They want me only. I killed people too. I'm a dangerous person. My time will come soon. This is not what you guys deserves. I'll end everything so that all of you shouldn't be bothered. I'm strong and a wise person. My mom died because of me. I don't want to repeat the same thing."
K stand up.
"Stay here with those four and don't worry. We have many guards outside and inside.", K stand up and click something that shows a guns, knives, and a bullets.
K started walking to go outside as she fixed her things but suddenly Nayeon stopped her by hugging.
"Wait please don't go alone. I beg you.", she said with fears that K will die. K smiled and let go of her hands.
"Nayeon please. I'm tired of this. I want to make a move, by myself. Please Nayeon, I hope you understand.", she said.
Nayeon look at K who is walking away. She immediately run as she kiss her on lips.
"Please comeback safely and alive with my friends.", Nayeon said as she started to cry.
K smiled.
"I will. Bye and thanks for the luck?", she said as Nayeon blushed. Now she literally left. She sat down blushing but she's hiding it while biting her lips.
Then the four came in a minutes past.
"So what did you two talk about?", Rose ask.
"She just tell me to stay.", she said.
They nod.
"Why don't you help her? You know that she will be killed, right?", Nayeon ask seriously.
The four sat and sigh at the same time.
"We already know that. She knows what she's doing. What's the purpose of her being the fearest gangster in the world?We already have the plan. They are messing with us and we're not weak especially K.", Jennie said.
"Nayeon don't think that much. We know what you feel towards her. Same as the others, who has a feelings towards her. And don't even deny it, ok?", Jisoo giggled.

Nayeon look down because of the expressions she has right now.

"So what will you do now? You don't even worry about her? You just let her go, alone?", Nayeon ask.
"You don't know K that much. She is scary if we disobey. Don't you know that as she left here, we felt the dark aura inside and outside of her. Jeez, I can still feel her aura.", Rose said and hug herself.
"She's right. What's the sense that she bacame our ALPHA?", Lisa said. Nayeon think about that. They are indeed correct, she felt that too.
She gulp.
"But you will just let her go like that?", Nayeon ask. Jennie smiled.
"1 hour without her call. Expect the unexpected. We will make a move to end some life. Well we will just make them give up since we can't do that.", Jennie said in a serious way that made Nayeon gulp.
"Hey don't be afraid on us~ Jennie is sometimes like that~", Jisoo pats Nayeon's back to calm her down from nervousness. She just smile and nod.
"Let me tell you something Nayeon if you really like or love K we will tell her whole story if your interested.", Jennie said as Nayeon look at her same as the three.

.
.

K is now in front of the building where you can see the people of MMLD. They are looking at her.
"I'm here for your leader.", K said to the one who's in the door.
"Ma'am she's here.", the guy said to the telephone.
"We will check you first.", he said and he check if she has deadly weapons. But none?
"You can go now ma'am. Follow that man.", he said, a little suspicious since she doesn't have weapons.
K nod and follows the guy.
As they are walking and there are no people around. She throw something side to side and up.
"Here. Just knock at her door and if she.."
"I know you can go now.", she said that made the guy angry because he's not yet finish talking. He just left because he don't want to be punished and to be killed by the ALPHA.
K just knock and someone opens it. One of Nancy's friend.
"Oh well you came BLACK ANGEL. Come in.", she said and smirk. K just enter with dark aura that she felt. She shivers on that.
"Cold Kise Kajin Jeon, is that how you really come here? No wonder our men are afraid of you.", Nancy said sitting at her throne.
"Where are they?", K just ask directly.
"Don't ask too early. They are there sitting 'comfortably' on their jail.", Nancy said as her friends go out for them to talk.

"Have a sit.", she said to her. K just sit.
"Why are you doing this shit?", K ask. Nancy look at her and smile fakely.
"You know why, right?", she said. K sigh, she's getting impatient and angry. Which is dangerous.
"Nancy I know you're smart but what are you doing? Your kidnapping an innocent people because of me. You will never change as I expected. Your weak, your just having them as a bait to catch me. But what? I'm stupid to come here.", K said in calm way, she sit comfortably.
Nancy laugh.
"Don't act like you don't care K. I know you care about them that, you love one of them. You said it, your stupid that's why I loved you. You don't deserve them, I deserve you! So let them live a life and be with me forever or they will die? You got only two choices K.", Nancy said smirked that made K angry.
Nancy stand up and go around of K as her fingers roam around to her shoulders as she walk around.
K stand up and Nancy stop at her front. They look at each other.
K immediately hold her both hands and arms at her back that made Nancy shock and smirk.
"Black Angel. *sigh* Don't underestimate me!", Nancy shout. They fight without knife nor gun.
"This is what I'm looking for K. To fight the Black Angel with all I have! But hey, I'm searching where the Black Angel is and guess what? The K I love and the Black Angel that I want to kill is one!Haha!", Nancy laughed as they are fighting.
"Then kill me if you can.", K said and Nancy smirk as they fight seriously.
.
.
"That's why we formed this and she became like that. She can't love. Her heart is rock for relationship. Not like before that she will blush like a mess and stutter that much. She's not the K we know before. She change, a lot. Since her Mom died, she became so so cold, even to her family. She help her family in a secret way to be that rich. Her brother Jungkook just know a little about her but her father, 5%.", Jisoo said.
"You mean. She did this all?", Nayeon ask.
"Yep. No one can reach her emotion and strength. She's an extraordinary for us.", Lisa said.
"But why is that Nancy did this situations? Like she want to kill K?", they look at each other at her question. Nayeon was confuse.
"You know what, should we tell her?", Rose ask.
"It's up to you.", Jennie said.
Rose sigh deeply..

"K.."