16

No one's POV
As K telling excuses because her and Nancy need to talk alone, secretly. Of course she don't want to tell it to her friends THAT thing because she knows what they will say.
As K walking to where they will meet, she saw the group of TWICE. She quickly hide for now waiting for them to pass, so that she can go there. One thing why she's hiding is that, maybe it will be an awkward situation, and she can't face them.
As they are passing by, K heard something.
"I miss them. Aish..", Nayeon said.
"Yeah ,especially K.", Sana said. As she heard that she widen her eyes and look at them still hiding.
"What so special that we are sometimes talking about her?", Tzuyu ask. K is listening still even they are going away.
"Because she's something...", she didn't heard the last word/s because they are far away from her. She went out at her hiding place and sigh.
She just walk there.
As she's close now, she open the door of the roof top, she saw Nancy.
"Hi~", Nancy said with smile as she saw K. She bow a little as a response.
K walk to the side as she lean her back at the wall and cross hands as she face Nancy with no emotion.
Nancy look at her, still with smile.
"What will you say?", K ask.
"I heard that you and Sana broke up. Why?", she ask.
"It's a private reason.", she answered. Nancy smirk that makes K curious.
"Really? Is that private reason really a reason?", she ask that made K look at her eyes.
"And?", K ask. Nancy start to walk at the side and didn't look at her.
"Say it. I know it.", she said.
"Say what? Know what?", K ask innocently.
"Come on K. Your not stupid, I'm not stupid to know that you and her just, pretending.", Nancy said as she smirk not looking at K. While her, she smile, because of course she's no stupid after all.
"So what?", K ask.
"I can leak that out to everyone and I can do whatever what I want to that girls.", she said with evilness.
K became serious as she heard that.
"Don't hurt them or else.", she said. Nancy look at her with fake smile.
"I won't at least you will not talk to them. I'll just consider if it's school thing.", she said and walking slowly to where the exit is.
"I warned you K. I will really do it. You know me.", she said as she left K behind.
K gritted her teeth as she close her eyes and her hands to fist form still in position.
"You don't know me very well, Nancy.", she said with anger.
She left and go where her friends are, like nothing happened.
"Where did you go?", Jisoo ask.
"Just somewhere.", K answered.
"And where is that somewhere?", Jennie ask.
"Somewhere.", she answered and wink.
Jennie look at her with suspicious look and just buy her excuse.
"So what will you do now to them?", Rose ask K.
"I'm not going to talk to them.", K said.
"Can you do that?", Lisa ask.
K look away and think.
"Yes.", she said.
"Your K anyways. But can you really do it?", Jisoo ask.
"It will be challenging I bet.", Rose added.
She look at them and sigh.
"Maybe then but.."
"Did she talk to you about something?", Jennie ask her as she cuts her off.
K look at Jennie, same as the others they look at K.
"How did you know?", K ask and smile.
"So what is it.", Jennie ask seriously. K look at her and her smile fade away.
"I will not talk to them or else. That's what she said.", she said.
"She will make her moves?", Lisa ask. They are serious now.
"Yeah.", K said.
"She's challenging you in a wrong way, K.", Jisoo said.
"Why don't we do something to them, secretly.", Rose suggest.
"No leave her be. She's second but we don't know what she can do. We're stronger but we don't know what she can do.", K said.
"Hmm your right.", Jisoo said as she lean her back close her eyes in a second and cross arm.

As the TWICE are sitting a little far away from K. They saw their serious face and they are talking about something they don't know.
"Hey look what are they talking about that made them serious?", Jeongyeon ask the girls and they look at the them.
"Maybe something.", Chaeyoung said.
"Something that is serious problem, obviously.", Mina said. They agreed. That makes Sana think why.
As they are doing something someone stand at their side table. They look at that person and widen there eyes and curious.
"Can I talk to you Sana?", Jungkook ask. They look at Sana.
"Me? Why?", Sana ask.
"About something.", Jungkook said.
"You can go Sana.", Jihyo said. Sana nods and stand up.
"Follow me.", he said to her. So she follows him.
"What do you think it is?", Nayeon ask them as they left.
"Maybe about K.", Tzuyu said.
"Let's ask her if they are done talking.", Dahyun said and they nod.

"Sana tell me. Why you and my twin sister broke up? Please tell me.", Jungkook said.
Sana don't know what to say and look down.
"Let's not talk about that please.", Sana said sadly.
"Sorry but, you two are happy, days ago. But why? I'm curious.", Jungkook said. Sana look at him.
"I don't know ok. She's the one who broke up first. It still hurts me.", Sana said, stopping her tears to fall. Jungkook saw that and bite her lips for asking that.
"Sorry sorry. But do you know Nancy. Is she the one who is behind this?", Jungkook ask.
"Yes I know her but she's not behind this, I know it.", Sana said.
"Sana tell me the truth please before I will know it first.", Jungkook said a little serious.
Sana shivers at that seriousness for her.
"Jungkook don't ask me. Ask her.", Sana said and left.
Jungkook look at her walking away.
He sigh and look at the sky.
"Mom if you can hear me. I think K is hiding something. Right?", he ask and tears fell down as he remembers her memories about their mom. The wind blows at him as he just feel it.
He wipe his tears and look straight, he walk where he can see the ground. There he saw Nancy and her friends.
"Who are you to my twin?", he ask himself.
"K you have a lot of secrets I know that.", he said himself.
"You did really change a lot. You're not the Kise Kajin I know.", he said again and left.
.
.
.
"So what did he told to you?", Nayeon immediately ask Sana as she came.
She sigh as she sit down.
"He ask about me and K.", she said.
"And? What did you answer?", Dahyun ask.
"I just answered secret and, he ask me about Nancy.", they look at her waiting for her to continue.
"I told him I don't her of course. I don't really know Nancy very well so I didn't told him anything.", Sana said. Some nods and just eat.
"I'm curious about Nancy. K just told us she's her ex but I think there is a deeper reason on that. She will not ask you to act  in a relationship for nothing. Ex is not an excuse just to act in front of her right?", Mina said. They look at Mina and think about what she just said.
"Brilliant, that's what I'm thinking too.", Chaeyoung said as Tzuyu nods too.
"So do you think she's hiding something?", Momo ask.
"Yes it is. I observe that.", Tzuyu said.
"Let's talk to her then.", Sana said.
"No.", Jihyo said. They look at her.
"Why?", Dahyun ask.
"Because the break up thing is still around. And I bet she will not talk to us. Remember what she said that let's hate her again like before. That means let's not talk to her.", Jihyo said.
"But why then?", Nayeon ask.
"Ahh!~~ Can we please not talk about her? I'm thinking too much.", Jeongyeon said as she's frustrated right now.
"Yeah. Let's not talk about her. Our business is our business and her business is her business. Jeongyeon unnie and Jihyo unnie are right.", Dahyun said. They all nod.
.
.
.
.
.