25

"Hello everyone. I'm Jeon Kise Kajin or they call me K. I'm here to say that I'm proud to everyone and to myself that we graduated this year. This school year is our last school year. I maybe cold as what you think but deep inside I'm not like that. Because I hate to show my real self because that's what we are right? But when I met some friends, you know yourselves right? Thank you for showing what really I am. Sorry and thank you for this people. Without them I can't feel this thing inside of me. Thank you. Ehmm thank you teachers, students, friends, my family, and to everyone else who knows me and loves me. Thank you for staying at my side and gave me this life. All I can say is that I finished my challenges but only one challenge to myself that I didn't finish yet.", she smile and stop first and she look at them. She look at the students, parents, and teachers.
"Here I'll advice you something. Being smart? strong? rich? and others, can hurt someone's feeling without you noticing it. I know you'll know me right? And I know some loves me and hates me. Guys, look at the bad side and good side and try to balance this and that. It's ok to hate and love but let's balance this. Ok? So, I'm happy that I'm the valedictorian. Thank you. This is for my family especially to my mom. Thank you for listening. I hope you will finish college right? Say yes!", she said to them. They shout yes!! She smile and thank them as she left. She walk to where she sitted.
"Nice speech there.", Jennie said.
"I don't even know what I'm saying.", K said.
"Yeah you even look at them. Hmm, right right~~", Jisoo teased her.
She look at her and hit her head softly.
"So what?", K ask calmly. They look at her confused.
"What?", K ask them. They just shrug it.
.
.
.
.
.
The ceremony is finished so the last thing they did is that they throw their cap up.

"Hey K sign my cape.", Lisa said pointing at her white graduation cape thingy.

K signed it same as the three. They sign at each others clothes. Some students ask K too, even her seniors.
"Yow sis sign mine.", Jungkook said.
"Alright. Ohh no one signed?", she ask her brother.
"Yes because I want you to be the first one to sign.", K just sign it. Even the 6 boys ask her to sign theirs too.
Exo team saw them so they ask them sign it too. So she did.
"Thanks. We'll go tomorrow.", Suho said to K. She nods. She look at her long white cloth and there she saw the signs of her friends. She look at the biggest signature and its Lisa's and Jisoo's signature.
"Yah Jisoo, Lisa. This is too big.", I said to them pointing at their signatures. They peace sign.
"Yeah me too. They signed too big.", Rose said to them sarcastically.
"Of course we did it so that you will always remember us no matter what.", Lisa said proudly and they just shrug it.
"Guys!~~", they look at that voices and its RedVelvet.
"Hey sign ours too.", Seulgi said giving them her marker.
"Hey sign mine first.", Irene said to K.
"Right my name beside your signature ok?", Irene said. K signed and writing her name.
"Why?", she ask.
"Nothing just a remembrance to the valedictorian friend.", Irene said and smile. K gave her the marker to her.
"Thanks.", Irene said and she signed hers too.
"Write my name beside your signature, too.", K said to her.
"Ok.", Irene smiles.
Then they are finish signing.
A minutes has past, K is sitting at the bench alone looking at the students. A lot of students wants her signature so her hand is tired.
"Kise, K, K, look I have their signatures.", Jisoo pointed at a nine signatures.
"You should have their signature too. Your the only one that don't have their signatures.", Lisa said.
"No thank you. We are still at the awkward situation.", K said.
"Blah blah. Just get up there and they are waiting for you.", Rose said and this Lisoo get her up as they pull and push her where the 9 girls are.
"Don't even try to run valedictorian girl.", Jennie said to her. K just sigh.
"Ok ok. I give up.", K said.
"Good.", Jennie said and place her arm around her neck.
"Your so small. My neck will stiffen.", K said and they equal their heights, in other words she adjust her height for Jennie to reach.
"Yah I'm not that short. Your just tall.", Jennie keep her cool.
K remove her arm around her neck. She just put her arm around her neck.
"There, I should be the one who will do this, not you shorty mandu.", K tease her. Jennie was gonna hit her waist but K stop her by her one hand.
"Chill lady, my wound is still not ok.", K said. Jennie just cross her arms.
Then there they are.
"Hello I'm here to, ehm, can you sign mine?", K ask them. They are still shock at her presence. They didn't expect this thou, but they are expecting it. Wink wink.
They just nod not talking.
"Can you sign mine too? This part?", Mina ask shyly who the last girl who sign at her cloth. K smile.
"Ok.",K said and sign where Mina pointed, at her heart part. The 8 were jealous. Mina gave a space to that part for K to sign that's why.
"Thanks.", Mina said and smiles.
"Can I sign yours?", she ask them and they just nod and some hums.
K signed.
"Ok. Thanks. We will go now.", K said awkwardly and she face them back.
"Wait.", they said in unison. She stop and the four girls look at them except K.
"We will go tomorrow. That's all.", Jihyo said.
"We will expect that.", Jennie said and they wave at them and same at the others. K can't face them so she just walk out.
"Sorry for that, she's just in a hurry.", Jisoo reasoned.
"That's ok. We understand.", Nayeon said and they just smile.
They followed K and left them waving at each other.
"Why didn't you faced them?", Rose ask while they are reaching her.
"What will I say? What will I do? I don't have courage.", K said.
"You had the courage to sign theirs but at least talk to them or just look at their eyes? You can't do that?", Jisoo ask.
"Guys. I'm not still ready ok. Maybe tomorrow.", K said.
And they are in their own car now.
"Tomorrow then. We will go there early to help.", Lisa said.
"You go guys go first. Me and K will talk.", Jennie said and they just nod. K stop and they look at the three going away. Jennie walk beside her and they lean at her car.
"What is it?", K ask.
"I have a news to you. Both bad and good. First good news, Nancy's gang will never do that again as I speak to them, well it made them tremble and I scared them, in my ways. They will not show their shadows around us again or the person you know related, if ever, they're dead. And one good news is that they listen to what we talked about. You know what I mean right?", she said. K just hum.
"The date thing?", K confirmed.
"Yes. Well they decided that they will have a little game if who will be first to last dating you. And the bad news. I don't know if this is bad news for you but me it is.", Jennie said and holds her chin.
"Bad news?", K ask in curiosity.
"Well ehem you know. I have ears and ways that's why I heard this. You know, device.", Jennie explained. She look at her.
"Creep.", K smirk and tease her. Jennie look at her and slap her arm.
"I'm not! Idiot. As I was saying. Well I heard them that they will do whatever just you to love them. And you know, the seduce thing. So I'm here warning you. Maybe some of them will seduce you but some aren't. They will seduce you but they will be on their selves. They will just add a little romance thing.", Jennie said.
"Thanks for the warning?", K thank her sarcastically.
"Thank you. And good luck? Oh yeah. Ok here's the schedule, starting next week monday. You will have 9 days. One day per person. I gave them just one day. So you know.", Jennie said.
"I'm like a toy as it's sounds.", she said and look at Jennie.
"At least you will know if who really is that one. Loving 9 beautiful phat girls aren't easy.", Jennie said.
"Can you at least Question me? So that I will really know who is it?", K ask.
"Nope thank you. I don't ask, I just help. Reminder. Your first date will call you or text. Bye~~", Jennie said and kissed her cheeks, and drove away.
K just sigh.

/*Jennie is her ex.*/

"Hey sis!~~ I'll ride on your car. Dad went home already.", Jungkook said.
"Ok.", she said and smile. They drove on to their house.
.
.
They got home. And when they open the door their was a surprise from their dad with their workers.
They hug him and they talk about something. They invited their workers to join the party. And they were glad.
Just this day they just do a little celebration with their mom.