8

Third Person's POV
"Kise!~~", someone shouted, which made her stiffen.
"Oh no..don't say..", she said to herself and ignored it, whoever is calling her. She just look at the perfumes suddenly someone hold her wrist and turn her to face her.
And it was..
"Hey it's you Kise~", she said and hug her tight.
"Will you..err..stay away!", she shouts and some people look at them. They separate and K look at her disgust.
"Oh you don't miss me?", she ask and pout.
"Of course no!!", she shout.
"Do you have someone on eye right now huh? That's why you don't miss me!?", she ask getting irritated and jealous. Now people are watching them.
"If I say yes? Why did you come back here and just show up!", K said getting irritated. They didn't know someone are taking video on them.
"Who is that! I'll kill her!"
"You poor Nancy. Thank you for the past but now she's the one I love right now. Don't play with me.", she said to her.
"I don't believe you. Where is that girl then?", she ask not believing her. Now K is thinking about what will she lie next.
Then she look around and saw someone that is familiar.
She smirk and look at Nancy.
"She's here and watching us.", she said and look at the girl she found. She hate it but it will save her.
"Sana!", she shout and look at her. Sana was curious. K walk towards her and hold her hand like a couple.
"Just do what I mean.", K whispered at Sana.
"This is Sana MY girlfriend. You ok now.", she said to Nancy that she froze at her spot.
"What is the proof?", she ask not believing still.
"You want a proof here.", K said and face Sana and she kiss her at lips in just 2 seconds. Sana was froze and she was puzzled while blushing! Nancy was froze, again.
"Let's go now babe.", K said to Sana and holds her hand. They left in that place and enter to the car of K. They are now at the car. Sana still can't process the scene.
K sigh and rest her head.
"Sana..sorry for.."
"What did you just do!! Yah! You just stole my very first kiss!!", Sana shouts at her.
"Sorry ok!! and..thank you for helping me.", she said it sincerely.

"For what?! Who is that girl anyways!! You just pull me out of nowhere and I bet the video will go viral!! Err.", Sana shouts angrily.
"

She is my, don't tell this to someone ok.", K said and look at her. Now she's looking at the shiba-dog-like angry. And that's cute.
"Ok and explain.", she said trying to calm down.
"She's my ex girlfriend. She used me and she cheated me for a long time and I was blinded because of her.", K said sadly.
"Your gay?", she ask. They look at each other.
"You're a gay too right.", she said and they smile at each other.
"Sana, I know you hate me but, can I have a request?", K ask.
"What is it?", Sana ask her as she pout cutely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They are in school now. About what happened last time, it was not uploaded because K saw the girl who video the scene and told her not to upload. And it was not uploaded, thankfully.
"Hey you seems relax.", Jennie said to K who is relaxing.
"Oh me? Yes I am.", they look at her weirdly.
"Really? Did something happened that we don't know? You know, the day right now?", Jisoo ask.
"Yes I know that. I'm just waiting for someone.", she said.
"Who is this person?", Lisa ask. They are confused.
"You will know but wait she's late.", she said and look at the time at her phone.
"Heh? Your hiding something. Are you ok that she's here?", Rose ask.
"No of course. I'm not ok that she's here.", she said irritated.
The four was confuse. They know what they talk about with the Secretary but..the thing is..who is THAT girl.

On the other side.
"Guys what time is it?", Sana ask.
"Seven, why?", Jihyo ask.
"Oh, guys I need to go! I forgot about that!~", Sana stand up. They are at the Library.
"Wait-", Dahyun was gonna say something to her but Sana run immediately.
While she's running, she bump into someone and she fell.
"Ouch~my butt~", Sana whined.
Twice followed her..
"Tsk.", the girl that Sana bump. She stand and she look at the girl, shock.
"You again!!", the girls shout at the same time. The girls came, confused.
"Hey you know her?", Nayeon ask Sana. Sana didn't talk. She don't know what to say thou.
"I never thought that I will meet you here. Huh. What a small world.", Nancy said sarcastically.
"Wait wait who are you to talk to our friend like that!", Jeongyeon said a little bit angry.
Nancy smirk.
"Ask this girl who STOLE MY GIRL!", Nancy shout. Some students look at them whispering.
The 8 are confuse and look at Sana. Sana gulp. If she will talk. She might slip.
"Sana unnie?", Chaeyoung ask confused.
"You can't talk huh. Fine! I will introduce my self to your friends! I'm NANCY!! You slut!!", Nancy shout at Sana. The girls was shock, as well as the other students. They gasp.
"Hey don't ever call our friend a slut!!", Dahyun shout and push Nancy. She smirk.
"Are you a new student here?", Jihyo ask irritated.
"Yes. You should respect me!", Nancy shouts. Nayeon is piss off and she was gonna slap Nancy but Sana stopped her.
"Sana!?", Nayeon said as she stop her.
"Unnie don't.", Sana said. She walk and stop infront of Nancy.

Sana's POV
As I stopped Nayeon unnie. I walk infront of Nancy.
I was gonna talk but she suddenly slap me hard. I fell and I saw Momo slap Nancy, harder.
I hold my cheek and it hurts~
"Unnie!~", Mina said worriedly to me and help me stand up.
"Hey you!! Your crossing the line!!", Nayeon said irritated and slap Nancy. That was twice harder.
She glare at me. Why can't I speak!!
She was gonna punch Nayeon unnie but someone stop her. I look at the person, thank goodness!

K's POV
"She's still not here!~", I said.
"Who is this person you are waiting!?", Jennie ask getting irritated. I smile awkwardly.
"Hehe, you'll know. I'll just go at the comfort room.", I stand up and they just nod.
I finished realising it and went outside and as I'm walking, I stop and look at the people who are gathering and looking at one place. I decided to go look at it but I can't.
"Excuse me can I ask?", I ask to the man. He look at me with shock and blush.
"O-oh K. A-a girl who is new student is fighting with the TWICE.", he said stuttering as he bow.
"Thanks.", I said. A new student with TWICE? Oh no. I immediately walk through to where they are. I have a bad feeling. As I keep making a way for me, they notice me and give a way. I thank them.
As I'm at the center of eye. I stop when I saw Nayeon as she slap someone, Nancy. I don't know what to react if I'll laugh or be proud at what I saw. I stop thinking about that when I saw Nancy was gonna punch Nayeon and my body immediately held her hand to stop her.

"You better not.", I said seriously. She look at me shock as well as this nine girls, also the 'audiences'.
"Kise..", she gasp. I saw Sana's face and I widen my eyes and look at Nancy. I released her hand away.
"What are you doing here?! And what did you to her?!!", I ask her angrily and went to where Sana is. They are shock at my action. Of course THEY are shock. We are enemies in the first place.
"Are you ok Sana?", I ask Sana and she nod. I look at Nancy badly.
"You, You get out here! If you will do this again!! You don't want to know what I can do!", I shout and she run away, crying.
The students back away and left because they saw me for the first time like this.
"Why didn't you slap her back?", I ask Sana in a normal state.
"I can't ok. I can't do that~", She said and pout. I smile.
"Wait wait..", Jeongyeon said as she separate us apart.
"What is going on!?", she ask as they look at us.
"Ehmm unnie, you know, ehm. Will I tell it to them?", Sana ask me.
"A little. Oh and go to clinic. I'll just text you. Bye~", I said.
"I'll just do something.", I whispered to her. I smile again and gave her a flying kiss as I walk sway. She wave at me as I leave.

----------------
A/N:Yow wuzzup~~Hana Dul Set!~☝One in a million☝ Annyeonghasayu ONCE imnida!~~Please don't forget to VOTE~