14

K's POV
"Hey! Let's go there and race!!", I shout to Lisa, we will be riding in a water motor.

When I remove the thin robe of mine and they are looking at my sexy and masculine body /*wink wink*/ except the this four idiots. The rest was you know blushing? stunned? I don't know, but hella men. I'm the one that is stunned at their bodies and I can't even look at it.
/*Remember I'm gay.*/
"So where is the finish line?", Lisa ask as we are here. I look a far because we're far away from them.
"There, where we start to speed up.", I said as I point where.
"One kilometer then.", she said and I nod.

"Ready..set..go!!", we both shout and we start to race.
"I will win!!", we both shout when we are near.

I win!

"Wohohoo!~", we both said and we laugh a little.
"You always win.",she said.
"Let's go back. I'm feeling sea sick.", I said and she nods.
I wear my thin robe again and same as them too.
"Hey! Jung!", I shout and he look at me as I'm walking where he is.

"What?",he ask.
"Play some music. It's getting boring.", I said. He look at me.
"Why don't you do it? I'm feeling the heat of the sunlight you know.", he said. I rolled my eyes and look at him.
"Ok, chill, I get it.", he said and stand up.
"Good, play a good song.", I said and leave.
I saw Sana just seating alone and watching them having some fun. I decided to sit beside her.
As I sit beside her she look at me and look away.
"Why are you here?", I ask and lean my wrist. I look at what she's looking at and the music started to play.
"Well I'm tired.", she said.
"Same thing then. Ehmm.", I'm thinking if I will start that conversation. I sit straight and she look at me.
"You know what will happen next week right?", I ask and we look at each other for a second cuz she look away.
"Yeah, I know that.", Sana said.
"I know It's hard to pretend anymore, so am I. I hope you understand it. You all will not worry about Nancy anymore.", I said.
"But we can be friends, just friends like this moment?", she ask with hope.
"Sana, I don't know. Just like I said before you'll can hate me again.", I said.
A minutes of silent.
"What if we don't hate you anymore?", she ask and she look at me.
"If.", I said.
"K, we, well this past weeks, we all don't hate you anymore.", she said a little bit sad as she look away.
"That's not permanent feeling. You'll will go back to hate me. I bet.", I said. She sigh and lean her head at my shoulder. I just smile.
'Well we will just have some fun then in this remaining days left.'
"You know, I never felt this feeling before.", she said.
"What feeling?", I ask while looking at the ocean.
"Nothing. It's just this more fun.", she said and I just hum as an agreement.
When the song played Heroine by Sunmi.
Me and Sana start to sing along.
When that song is finish.
"Your voice is angelic.", Sana said.
"Thanks, same as yours. Your voice is cute.", I said and I felt her smile and I saw her blush. I smile.
"Hey couples! Let's eat now!", Seulgi shout at us from a far.
I sign her a yes sign. We both stand up and walk there.
"Wow this are all yummy!~~", as we came there we heard Momo said that and munching foods as well as Rose. Food lovers indeed.
Me and Sana separate to get some foods. I sit between Jisoo and Rose.
"So what you two talk about?", Jisoo ask me that only me can hear it.
"Well I'm just saying that we will, you know.", I said and eat. She just nod.
"Guys what we will do at night?", Dahyun ask.
"Well, we will have a bonfire and tell some stories or something while we are eating roasted marshmallows.", Jennie said.
"Ohh that's why I saw marshmallows.", Irene said.
We eat and we will have some. We are just waiting for the sun to set. By the way, we took pictures and selfies, for memories.
It's time to change because night is coming.
We wore a pajama and a warm jacket.
Bonfire is now already set.
As usual I sat beside Sana.
"Rose hit the strings.", Jimin said. Well we will use the guitar as a background sound.
"This day was fun.", Suho said.
"Yeah thank you for this Twins for this big celebration or party.", RM said.
"Thanks.", me and Jung said.
I back hug Sana and I felt her flinch a little.
"I need a hug.", I whisper.
"So who's gonna tell a story?", Baekhyun ask as we are roasting the marshmallows.
"Me.", Jennie said.
"Well this story is I just made. Theirs a girl that they call her angel. She's like an angel, like. But inside, it's not a pure angel heart. She has a friends that helps her with her missions. To bring peace at Earth. That angel became their leader and have some minions on her. She and her allies secretly protect the world in the shadow. Remember she's an angel. One day she was blinded with love. And she loved a demon. That demon never felt the same as hers. You know, love thing. A few months of relationship, she was betrayed. She never listened to her friends because she is blinded by love. The angel girl changed, she became mysterious, more powerful, she has the dark aura, and she promised to herself that she will never ever love again. That's why she's called Black Angel.", I look at Jennie because Hello? I was that angel! Well she's right about that but she just change it.
"Whoo, that was interesting, blinded love.",V said.
"Who's next? Just to say something or confess. Just don't say a name if you will do that.", Irene said.
"Oh me me!", Nayeon said. We look at her and I'm still back hugging Sana.
"Well their was this so called monster and a Princess. The princess run away from the palace until she do not know where she is. Well she was gonna marry a man that she don't even know. She's in a forest, a dark forest. Her dress was thorn out. She just walk straight, being a brave girl. She saw a light and as she's out of that dark forest, she saw magical-like land. You can see there an old palace, animals that are eating, flying and running each other. When they saw a human, they all stop and run away. The princess is confused. She walk straight, while walking a flying figure is coming at the princess. It landed at her front. It was a beast but a human figure. She was going to scream and run but, the beast said, 'How did you come here?', the beast said in a cold way. The princess can't talk and just fainted. The beast carry her and went at the old palace. A few minutes, the girl wake up and looking around. As she look outside, she knows quickly where she is. She stood up and look around. The beast came out and that made her shock. The girl back away and she looks nervous and afraid. 'Don't be afraid. I'm not a monster, before.' The girl look at the beast confused .The beast gave her a human food and left.", Nayeon stop first and eat the marshmallow.
"And what happened?", Jhope ask. He seems like interested.
"Ehem, a few months she's still there. 'Why don't you want to go home?' The beast ask her. The princess is comfortable and she feels warm when she's with the beast and she don't know why. 'I don't want to go home.', She said and look at the beast. 'I'm a monster,I..I eat fresh meats.', the girl look at the beast. 'You said a months ago that you where not a monster before. What do you mean by that?', The beast look at her. 'I'm human before. I was cursed by a woman long time ago. This palace was so beautiful and warm but right now, nothing.', 'So you are man or woman?', she ask. 'I'm a woman.', the girl was shock. 'Why? Why did that woman cursed you?', she ask. The beast stood up and look at the window. 'I'm a blessed girl before that are good at anything. One day, that girl fought with me. We made a bet. I'll own her land and if she wins, she bet that I will help the poor people. I agree on it. She was good, so I, I cheated. She lost and she knows that I'm cheating and cursed me.', I'll make it short. Well the princess fell in love with the beast and when they kissed with true love the cursed was lifted and the palace before, came back. She saw the girl's true face and heard her beautiful voice. It was angelic. A few years they became one family.", Nayeon said.
"Ohh it's a gay story then.", Jin said.
"Another way? Like expressing the feelings.", DO said.

No one raise so what we will do now is jamming. We just sing while Rose and Chen strum the guitar.
"I'm sleepy~", I whisper at Sana.

"You can lean at my shoulder.", she whisper and I lean as I close my eyes listening them jamming.

/*Hi guys check out my new story 'CURSED MAGIC'. Need support and thank you~😘*/