11

The nextdoor day, TWICE and K's group meet in the morning.
The students are squealling at the couple.
"SanKis!!", some students shout lovingly. Well they are shippers.
K just wave at them. Now their eyes has a heart shape on it.
Sana cling at K.
"Hey stop that. She will think that this is fake. Remember I'm helping you.", Sana whispered.
"Sorry sorry, don't be jealous~", she said and pinch her nose. Sana hold her nose and slap K's shoulder softly. K just giggle. While at their back, JenChuLiChaeng smiled at the view. Well they are seeing the Jeon Kise Kajin in the past, and now well you can say that her smile is true..or fake.
While the TWICE member..hmm..well..ehem..someone is/are jealous? I think or annoyed? Don't know what to say.
While walking someone or should we say..Nancy and her gang.
They stop and the students stop squealing and look at the new students. Well they started to hate the new students.
Nancy walk and stop at K's side. K look at her by using her eyes only not moving.
Nancy smirk and look at her turning her head and whisper.
"You know, if you will not stop, you don't know me very well. You will never know what will happen to her, to your friends, her friends, especially your parents.", she smirk. K look at her. Sana and the others are confuse in what are they whispering about. Sana tried to listen but can't.
"Then try it. You don't know me too fully. Remember I've changed. Don't ever try me. Do what ever you want, but remember this I will never ever love you back.", K said and Nancy gritted her teeth and forms a fist.
They walk away from them. When they walk away.
"You will regret this. I swear.", she mumbles angrily. Her gang just look at her and pat her for comfort.
"Nancy don't let her make you down.", her gang said.
"Let's just go.", she said and she's back at herself. She glared at the people around. They stop whispering and look away from her gazes.

The other side..

"Are you ok?", Sana ask K. K look at her and pat her head and smile.
"Don't worry I'm ok. Ok?", she answered and Sana pout as she blush. Now, she's cute, I know.
K put her arm around Sana's neck and they start to walk to their classroom. Now Sana is a blushing mess. Well that means she has the big crush now at her.
Ehem again. Someone is getting jealous.
"You know I'm happy that I'm enjoying this moment with you and your friends. Enjoy this moments because this is not a permanent life. If this things are finished you'll can hate me again don't worry.", K said still smiling. Sana look at her, looks like she was hurt by that and just smile bitterly.
Now they sit at their respective sit and the teacher came.
Now let's escape first the scenes and let's go to that day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wow~~I heard that many people will come!~~", Jungkook said happily.
The others are happy too but they are nervous as well.
The director clap his hand to get their attention.
"Ok ok. Perform well and I expect that this will turn well. Because a lot of outsiders came for this and some insiders too. So I hope they will love this and it will not be boring for them. Is that clear!?", he shout and they shout cheerfully.
1 hour and the theater will start.
"Whoo~~I'm nervous~~", Seulgi said and wiggle his whole body so that her nervousness will get out from her soul.

"Hey I saw your dad came.", Jisoo said to K.
"

Yeah and I will show him my talent again.", K said happily.
Nayeon tap K's shoulder and she look at her. She face her. Jisoo look at her too.
"Ehmm can I talk to you. Privately?", Nayeon said. Jisoo immediately go away.
"What is it?", K ask.
Nayeon looks around and look at K.
"K, you should stop this pretending. A few weeks ago, me and my friends getting a black car, its a treat. We can't take this anymore so I'm here talking to you to stop this. We are getting involved.", Nayeon said with a mix emotion.
"I know, that's why I'm moving.", K said with smile.
"What do you mean?", Nayeon ask.
"Nothing. You don't need to know it. Don't worry, I'll tell to everyone someday that me and Sana broke up and I will make sure they will not bother you again..and no one will hate you because of me ok?", K said still has a smile on her face. Nayeon look at her.
"Hey forget that first and let's focus to this!~~", K said lightening the mood.
They wear their clothes for theater and its done.
The one hour of waiting it will start now.
"Ladies and gentlemen please follow this rules, first if you will take a pictures or videos make sure that no flashlight. Second, no eating because it can ruin the show. Third, no shouting. Fourth and lastly, enjoy and relax. Please keep clean your place. Thank you.", you can hear that in the speaker and guess who's that person is. Its JYP that owns the school.
You can see that many people came around 460 people came for this theater.
The light went out because it will start now.
The person who firstly showed up was K as Athena the angel.
While she's acting and do what her rule is.The audience are amused at her visual and acting especially her dad and her friends/gangs.
A few minutes its the scene that the two main characters met.
"Really? You're costume looks beautiful.", Nayeon said as Sharon a human.
"Well yeah..ehmm I'll gonna go now my lady.", 'Athena' said and left.
Now its the part that Nayeon will sing. The audience are hearing her voice quietly and feeling it the meaning and softness of her voice.
The show continue..
Until it ends..
Close curtains and the audience clap loudly and cheer loudly like a real concert of an idol.
"Thank you for watching and this time we will introduce our characters, the students made the costumes, the backgrounds and the others who help.", you can hear that on the speaker.
They open the curtain and you can see the characters and the others line up in horizontal.
They cheered up.
"First up, our characters. DO!", as they heard his name they all cheer and clap loudly. DO walk in front and wave at them as he bow and smile.
"Jungkook!", he did what DO do and the audience cheer and clap loudly.
"Jin!"
"Seulgi!"
"Jisoo!"
"Nayeon!", they shout loudly, cheer loudly and clap loudly. Well that was the loudest.
"Lastly in characters, Kise Kajin!", they shout loudly, cheer loudly, and clap loudly but this was louder than Nayeon.
"Whoo your famous~", Jisoo whisper secretly at K and they smile each other.
And they continue to introduce the others.
A minutes of introducing.The audience left.
Now they are packing all the things when all of them took a pictures first of course.
"That was awesome btw Ms.K.", the students told her with smile.
"Oh thanks. Without your help it will not be awesome.", K said as she bow slightly.
"Thank you. We will go now.", the student said and they left and fix everything.
"What did they tell to you?", Nayeon suddenly ask in now where that's why K was shock and jump slightly. She look at Nayeon.
"Yah don't scare me like that geez.", K said as she face Nayeon.
"So?", she ask crossing her hands. Like a jealous girlfriend? Hmm..nah.
"They just congratulate me. That's all and why are you asking me that?", K ask confused. Nayeon widen her eyes and look away as she face back.
"Nothing I'm just curious. That's all.", she said and walk away in embarrassment.
"Hmm..ok I'll accept that then.", K said as she walk with her and pat her head as she run where Jisoo is. Nayeon stop walking and blush at what K just did to her. She hold her head and smile. She just walk happily.
They are now at the room where they will fix their self.
TWICE, RedVelvet and JenLiChaeng are there.
"Wahh!~~Your show was so cool!~~", Sana cheer her fake girlfriend and that's K. She hug her.
"Yeah that was good Nayeon.", Jihyo said like a mother and hug Nayeon.
"Yeah that was cool. K was flying while singing. Wow~", Dahyun said.
"Aigoo our Seulgi is such a good actress.", Irene said and hug Seulgi.
"Yeah your really good in acting. You deserve a praise unnie.", Yeri said and smile.
"Hey stop hugging K Sana. She's not even here.", Lisa said. Sana did it and just smile.
"Thanks for that Sana.", K said and smile at her.
"Hey let's have some party!! It's my treat!What do you think?", K ask them.
"I'm in!!", TWICE and RedVelvet said happily and the 4 just nod.
"Ok next Saturday, 5 pm at my house then!", K shout happily and they cheer.
As the 3 finished changing JenChuLiChaengK left waving goodbye at the two groups.
As they are walking. K's father came.
"Kajin!~~Your performance was so good!~~", her father said happily and hug her daughter.
"Thanks dad~", K said.
They separate and her dad pat her head.
"You twin making me proud more.", he said with smile. K smile widely.
"Thanks again dad.", that is all K can say.
"I'll gonna go now. I have meeting to do.", he said and K nod.
"Bye~I agree if something you planned with your friends. Don't worry.", her father said as he left. K look at the four and smile.
"He agree~", K said.
"Yeah, let's focus to that person first. It's getting worst you know.", Jennie said as they walk going out m.They become serious.
"Yeah let's go there and talk about this.",K said and the four nod.
As they are out now some people waited for K just to take a photo. K gladly agree on it. Same at Jisoo too.
Now it's finish and it's time to go there but first they all went home to change clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nancy..the Angel call us.", Yeonwoo said.
"Why? That was rare.", Nancy said.
"I don't know. She didn't told the reason. Let's just go she's the queen after all.", she said.Nancy just sip the wine while looking at the starry sky. Yeonwoo just left her. Now she's alone at her room.
'Something's important that she want to talk to me or fight with me huh. That's rare..Ms.Angel or should I say QUEEN of gangster world.'
She tighten her hold at the glass and gritted her teeth. 'I supposed to be the QUEEN!!' lshe shout at her mind.Well her gang just rank at two anyways.
"I will surely get your position someday to do whatever I want..and to get you Jeon Kise Kajin.", she said and evil smirk.